Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nvidia RTX Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

The asus.de store had 3080s tuf non oc earlier and 3070s too at decent prices I think €550 for the 3070 and €720 for the 3080, so if they sell at a what Asus decide to be MSRP it really highlights the gouging going on by ocuk and scan and others

• Registered Users Posts: 17,924 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Well **** think I just got a founders edition 3070 for €520 from the French outlet, had to send it to an address of a friend in France, will see if this all works. Once again that Twitter PartAlert is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭MidlanderMan

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Well **** think I just got a founders edition 3070 for €520 from the French outlet, had to send it to an address of a friend in France, will see if this all works. Once again that Twitter PartAlert is amazing.

LDLC? they're the official sellers, if they confirmed it, you have it.
    you owe the mate a few baguettes.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

And if you need a refund you will loose money in transfer euro/pound

Can confirm haha lost €15

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Anyone feel like a Zotac 3090?
    yours for €1844 here
    Bit rich for my blood right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Some sort of mass hysteria going on in here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭Redfox25

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Anyone feel like a Zotac 3090?
    yours for €1844 here
    Bit rich for my blood right now.

A steal......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

I see alternate.de have a Zotac 3080 in stock. I went to the last step in paypal, but I see they have deducted the German VAT rate of 16%? Doesn't make any sense, they are obliged to charge VAT (if not Irish VAT rate) if shipping within the EU I would have thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

A 3090 here https://webshop.asus.com/de/komponenten/grafikkarten/nvidia-serie/2823/asus-tuf-rtx3090-o24g-gaming

I guess you could set up a mailbox.de and get it that way but it it worth it with the 6900xt due next month

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Darwin wrote: »
    I see alternate.de have a Zotac 3080 in stock. I went to the last step in paypal, but I see they have deducted the German VAT rate of 16%? Doesn't make any sense, they are obliged to charge VAT (if not Irish VAT rate) if shipping within the EU I would have thought.

Have been getting alerts via telegram and that kip Alternate are RAPING people with the prices....I thought OCUK were bad.

• Advertisement

Yes hard to believe anyone is worse than OCUK when it comes to price gouging. Like I said the price was only €759 in the paypal basket, but I didn't buy it as I figure they would have cancelled my order due to the VAT glitch.

Right now, CCLonline have a gigabyte RTX3080 Eagle in stock and ready to go if anyone is interested....bundled with COD aswell.

799 though, should be only 720!

Ahh now, if that was the card I wanted I would not be splitting hairs over an extra 70 quid with the grand scheme of things.

I think we are starting to see a little light at the end of the GREEN TUNNEL with stock trickling through.

Hopefully by the end of the month we should see an improvement, FINGERS XROSSED.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

40+ notifications from Partalert on twitter, gues 3070s landed everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,609 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I'd have probably gone for it at that price too, but it was actually OOS.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

dreamers75 wrote: »

Yeah but some of those prices are crazy

Pinning my hopes on 2 3080s ordered weeks ago for €737 each via work supplier.

Typical, mass produce the card that peeps want the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,654 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

To be honest I'd say the 3070 is probably going to be the biggest seller for them. For most of us here yeah the 6800XT and 3080 is what we're after, but most consumers won't be willing to splash out that much for their sub 1k builds. Especially when you look at the likes of the steam surveys where the 1060, 1050ti, 1650, 1070 are the most common cards in use.

• Advertisement

Just noticed Alternate seem to be gaming the part alert twitter by adding single cards "available soon" to get traffic to the site.

Anyone take a chance on Alternate? They have a 3080 there now for €819

• Registered Users Posts: 21,654 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Just noticed Alternate seem to be gaming the part alert twitter by adding single cards "available soon" to get traffic to the site.

They were originally removed off the partalert, not sure why he put them back in it. They were selling cards that weren't actually in stock for a good while. Don't ship outside of Germany either I don't think so you'd have to use mailbox.de and get it forwarded

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

I know a friend ordered a 3080 back as soon as they went on sale. Still hasn't been shipped. MSI card. He is located in the netherlands also.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭MidlanderMan

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

The 3070 will outsell the 3080 by several multiples.

The 3060 will outsell both.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Muted the part alert a few days ago,been waiting this long might aswell see the benchmarks for AMDs offering.

That and the prices of the 3080s on most of the part alert...eh alerts.

The 3070 will outsell the 3080 by several multiples.

The 3060 will outsell both.

Sorry, yeah. I forgot about the peasants....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Someone charging €5,270 for a 3070 on adverts!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

Someone charging €5,270 for a 3070 on adverts!

Shes a beaut to be honest, playing that in the fields will be amazing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭Homelander

Someone ask him if it has a ray tracing engine

Advertisement