Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pending Transactions

Options
  • 14-08-2018 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi, I have had the same pending transactions on my account since yesterday morning. When will these move to completed? This is getting more frustrating as it happens regularly and impossible to keep a track of spending because my balance is not accurate. When is BOI going to sort this. With AIB it’s always accurate.
    5 transactions there since Friday the 10th.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

Can you please let us know what type of transaction it is? We can then advise on time frames. If it is a card payment that you've made, this will move to Completed Transactions after the retailer fully processes it. Just to mention, if the debit is showing in Pending Transactions, this amount would've already been removed from your available balance.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement