If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price query speakers & receiver & accessories

Options
  • 14-08-2018 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi, could you give me a price on the following please, delivered to Dublin?[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Q Acoustics 3020i Arctic White x 1 Pair[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Q Acoustics 3010i Arctic White x 1 Pair[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Q Acoustics 3090Ci Arctic White x 1[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Q Acosutics 3000WB x 1 Pair[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sony STRDN1080 AV Receiver x 1[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]6 metres of decent speaker wire[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hoping to get your best price, will be looking to order in next 5-10 days[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Many thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Gordon[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

flashf1 wrote: »
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi, could you give me a price on the following please, delivered to Dublin?[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Q Acoustics 3020i Arctic White x 1 Pair[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Q Acoustics 3010i Arctic White x 1 Pair[/font]
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Q Acoustics 3090Ci Arctic White x 1[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hoping to get your best price, will be looking to order in next 5-10 days[/font]

Hi Gordon.

Thanks for the post.

The above listed items would make a very system :)

I could offer all the items together as a bundle deal of £955.90 delivered.

All items currently in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭flashf1

Hi Gordon.

Thanks for the post.

I could offer all the items together as a bundle deal of £545.90 delivered.

Hi Kenny, thanks for your reply. Two quick points, can you quote in € please, and also can you check the exact items i've requested as (and I cannot belive i'm saying this) that sounds very cheap!!!!!

Hi Gordon.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny, thanks for your reply. Two quick points, can you quote in € please, and also can you check the exact items i've requested as (and I cannot belive i'm saying this) that sounds very cheap!!!!!
    Hey FlashF1.

You are correct it would have helped if I had of added on the STRDN1080.

I have corrected it above and it would come to £955.90 or 1125 Euro delivered.

Hi Gordon.

Thanks for the post.

Hey FlashF1.

Thanks again, that sounds great. Last couple of questions, sorry

1. Are these all stock items and can be delivered together?
    2. Do you also have the white matching Q acossutic Stands for the 3020i pair, and if so how much would you "throw them in" for? €1200 for the lot sounds great!! :)

Best regard
    Gordon

Hi Gordon.

Thanks for the post.

Hey FlashF1.

2. Do you also have the white matching Q acossutic Stands for the 3020i pair, and if so how much would you "throw them in" for? €1200 for the lot sounds great!! :)

Best regard
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

Yes, we have all the items here at the Belfast store and could ship together.

The only thing I think I might need to inquire about are the white brackets as we only seem to have them in stock in the Black finish.

I would also need to special order in the stands as I don't have them in stock either. (This might take 5-10 working days).

I could offer the whole deal including the stands for 1200.00 Euro.

• Advertisement

Hi Gordon.

Thanks for the post.

Hey FlashF1.

Best regard
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

The only thing I think I might need to inquire about are the white brackets as we only seem to have them in stock in the Black finish.

I would also need to special order in the stands as I don't have them in stock either. (This might take 5-10 working days).

I could offer the whole deal including the stands for 1200.00Thanks sEuro.
    Sounds great. I think (but not 100% sure) that the wall brackets are only in black but come with white caps..? To avail of this offer do i need a reference number or do i phone/online etc...? Thanks again 

Hi Gordon.

Thanks for the post.

Hey FlashF1.

Best regard
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

Sounds great. I think (but not 100% sure) that the wall brackets are only in black but come with white caps..? To avail of this offer do i need a reference number or do i phone/online etc...? Thanks again 
    Hi Gordon.

I'll double check on the wall brackets anyway.

If you are calling the store just ask for myself Kenny or if you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call.

Hi Gordon.

Thanks for the post.

Hey FlashF1.

Best regard
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

Hi Gordon.

If you are calling the store just ask for myself Kenny or if you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call.
    Thanks again, I'll certainly be in touch in a week or so.

Hi Gordon.

Thanks for the post.

Hey FlashF1.

Best regard
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

Hi Gordon.

Thanks again, I'll certainly be in touch in a week or so.
    No problem at all Gordon.

Hi Kenny, sorry I have just one more question regarding this quote. Can you tell me what I’d be looking at if I swapped the front 3020i for a pair of 3050i instead. What would the €1200 jump to? Taking into consideration I wouldn’t require the stands already in quote

Thanks again

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny, sorry I have just one more question regarding this quote. Can you tell me what I’d be looking at if I swapped the front 3020i for a pair of 3050i instead. What would the €1200 jump to? Taking into consideration I wouldn’t require the stands already in quote

Thanks again
    Morning Flashf1.

If you dropped out the 3020i and the stands and added in the 3050i instead you would be looking at 1530 Euro Delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks again
    Morning Flashf1.

If you dropped out the 3020i and the stands and added in the 3050i instead you would be looking at 1530 Euro Delivered.

Hi Kenny, I'm back again, will be in a position to order either tomorrow or Monday.

I've decided to go with the 3050i, again in the arctic white. Just a quick couple of things, I'd originally asked for 6 metres of decent cable, I just need 5 (can it be white?).

You quoted €1530, could it be left at €1500 considering the size of the order...?

Many thanks
    Gordon

Thanks again
    Morning Flashf1.

Hi Kenny, I'm back again, will be in a position to order either tomorrow or Monday.

I've decided to go with the 3050i, again in the arctic white. Just a quick couple of things, I'd originally asked for 6 metres of decent cable, I just need 5 (can it be white?).

You quoted €1530, could it be left at €1500 considering the size of the order...?

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

No issue changing to a white cable. Like the QED Silver Micro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11552-micro-cable.aspx

I've had a check at the pricing and can just about hit the 1500 Euro all in.
    3050i
    3010i
    3090Ci
    WB3000 x2
    Strdn1080
    Silver Micro x5m
    Delivery

Thanks again
    Morning Flashf1.

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

3050i
    3010i
    3090Ci
    WB3000 x2
    Strdn1080
    Silver Micro x5m
    Delivery
    Thank you for that ...and if i added the Sony UBP-X800? That's the last question!!

Thanks again
    Morning Flashf1.

Many thanks
    Gordon
    Hi Gordon.

3050i
    3010i
    3090Ci
    WB3000 x2
    Strdn1080
    Silver Micro x5m
    Delivery
    Thank you for that ...and if i added the Sony UBP-X800? That's the last question!!
    Hi Gordon.

To add the Sony X800 would be an extra 318 Euro, down from 339 Euro.

Total would be 1818 Euro Delivered.

That's great, thanks a million, again! I'll be on either tomorrow or Monday to place that order (will decide on whether to go for the UHD blu-ray player in the meantime).
    Thanks again for all of your prompt responses

That's great, thanks a million, again! I'll be on either tomorrow or Monday to place that order (will decide on whether to go for the UHD blu-ray player in the meantime).
    No problem Flashf1.

Let me know when your ready :)

No problem Flashf1.

Hi there, I’m really doing my research here and have yet another request!! I’m gonna leave the Blu-ray player for now so we’re back to the €1500 price which included the Sony AVR 1080. What would be your best price if I took the Denon 3400 OR newer but step down 2500 instead?
    Thanks again
    Gordon

No problem Flashf1.

Hi, anyone there? :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Flash,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay - unfortunately your query came in at twenty to Nine in the evening and we were a little short staffed yesterday apologies again for the delay.

I'm a little lost in where you are at with dropping BR players and switching AVR's but I think this is what you are looking at:

Q Acoustics 3050i * 1 Pair
    Q Acoustics 3010i * 1 Pair
    Q Acoustics 3090ci * 1 unit
    Q Acoustics 3000WB * 2 units
    QED Micro * 5 Metres
    Denon AVRX3400 * 1

( No Sub?)

Retail is £1581 / €1855 - best price including the AVRX3400 would be £1299 / €1499

Q Acoustics 3050i * 1 Pair
    Q Acoustics 3010i * 1 Pair
    Q Acoustics 3090ci * 1 unit
    Q Acoustics 3000WB * 2 units
    QED Micro * 5 Metres
    Denon AVRX2500 * 1

Retail is £1581 / €1785 - best price including the AVRX3400 would be £1159 / €1349

Thanks again for the post, apologies if I have missed anything and if we can help just drop us a line and we will do our best to assist.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Option 2 sounds great, I'll go for that €1349 for the QA 3050i white x 1 pair, QA 3010i white x 1 pair, QA 3090i white x 1, QA 3000WB x 2, speaker cable white 5 metres, Denon X2500h x 1 unit. Can i pay by paypal? Do I need to phone or can i go online? Thanks again for your help

Option 2 sounds great, I'll go for that €1349 for the QA 3050i white x 1 pair, QA 3010i white x 1 pair, QA 3090i white x 1, QA 3000WB x 2, speaker cable white 5 metres, Denon X2500h x 1 unit. Can i pay by paypal? Do I need to phone or can i go online? Thanks again for your help
    Hey Flashf1.

No problem at all. 

If you want to drop me your contct number in a PM I can give you a call for the order :)

Unfortunately we are not set up to take Paypal. You can pay by Debit or credit card or via bank transfer.

I'm in work but available for the next little while. Thanks

0035386XXXXXX I'm in work but available for the next little while. Thanks
    Flash - thanks for that but could you remove your mobile from the thread as we never like personal details displayed!

Thanks a Milion,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Number removed, sorry about that

No problem at all Flash, don't be silly! We were just thinking of you!

Thanks again for chatting with the guys and for the order, really appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Number removed, sorry about that
    No problem at all flashF1 :D

Hi, just checking i returned the 3050i back on Tuesday night, hopefully for delivery to you today, any sign of them?

Hi, just checking i returned the 3050i back on Tuesday night, hopefully for delivery to you today, any sign of them?
    Hey Flashf1.

Just heard David on the phone with you there now.

He'll get some pricing and revert back ASAP.

• Advertisement

Hey Flashf1.

Just heard David on the phone with you there now.

He'll get some pricing and revert back ASAP.
    Hi, any update on this? Still haven't heard back re price and new order for postage today, thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.