Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers/nail beauticians who work from home

Options
  • 14-08-2018 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser who charges reasonable prices in and around galway who either works from home or is mobile and can call at a clients home

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

I am interested in the answer to this question also, please. Would also like to know of anyone who does nails at home or provides a mobile service. I posted this question on the "Looking for X in Galway" thread recently but didn't receive any replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Updated title to include nails stuff (although you technically highjacked the thread Eloise)

OP, check http://hairathomegalway.ie (I have no experience with this place)

Thanks for that link Biko. Apologies if I highjacked the thread, I thought because I was looking for info on mobile hairdressers and/or nails that would be ok :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Please consider before posting about your hair dresser or beauty artist. They might be avoiding Revenue. I’m dead serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

deleted

• Advertisement

I hear you about Revenue but would really appreciate a PM. I know someone with reduced mobility who would be very grateful for a mobile service. I tried to contact the person in the link posted above but got no response and their FB page hasn't been updated since 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

sgthighway wrote: »
    Please consider before posting about your hair dresser or beauty artist. They might be avoiding Revenue. I’m dead serious.

And we should facilutate that because????

Self employed people pay tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Let's stick to recommendations and leave the tax-dodger issue aside.
    Feel free to post recommendations here, or by PM if you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 restartagain

This will probably hinder hairdressers etc who are perfectly tax compliant. All I want is simply someone who will cut my hair so that I don't have to spend half the day in a hairdressing salon. Please pm me if you fit the bill!

Advertisement