Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is €54.98 Broadband Bundle available for existing customers?

Options
  • 14-08-2018 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi
    When I attempt to get this bundle and give my phone number I'm no longer offered this bundle at this price.

Why is this? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

16hill16 wrote: »
    Hi
    When I attempt to get this bundle and give my phone number I'm no longer offered this bundle at this price.

Why is this? 
    Hi 16hill16 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭16hill16

Hi

Why is this? 
    Hi 16hill16 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi 
    Pm sent , no response
    Can you confirm that  the bundle deals advertised on your website are available to existing customers?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi

Why is this? 
    Hi 16hill16 ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi 
    Pm sent , no response
    Can you confirm that  the bundle deals advertised on your website are available to existing customers?
    Thanks
    Hi 16hill16 ,

I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Same question out of contract and want the 39.99 Broadband and Phone deal, but it then wants 59.99 once i put my phone number in 

Straight question why?

Chat agent just ignored me and told me to call a number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi goingnowhere,

This is an online promotion for new customers signing up however if you contact our sales team on 1800 503 303 they will talk you through your options to upgrade to a new plan.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

I went through this whole rigmarole recently ......  several chat sessions and sales and of all things a 'loyalty' team member.

The best I could do for FTTH was €55.99 per month, because I have an active (out of contract) service with eir.

If I was not a customer I would pay €45.99 for the very same service.

Now THAT folks is loyalty to your customers!

Thanks eir

I am sorry I did not switch providers a year ago! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

I went through this whole rigmarole recently ......  several chat sessions and sales and of all things a 'loyalty' team member.

The best I could do for FTTH was €55.99 per month, because I have an active (out of contract) service with eir.

If I was not a customer I would pay €45.99 for the very same service.

Now THAT folks is loyalty to your customers!

Thanks eir

I am sorry I did not switch providers a year ago!  :(
    Same as that, was looking for a Broadband/TV Package, which I seen they had to attract new customers, thought it was a good deal, but the good old so called valued customers were getting trodden on and could not avail of it...  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi raiders11,

Have you contacted our sales team in order to see if they have a plan hat would be of better value to you?

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi raiders11,

Have you contacted our sales team in order to see if they have a plan hat would be of better value to you?

Thanks,

Sarah
    They have better plans, but make them available to new customers who do not have any service presently from eir, even if that service is out of contract (monthly roll-over).

Makes me wonder what value eir puts on loyalty .....  and why there even exists a 'loyalty team' !

Advertisement