Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Cancellation email for moving house and starting new contract with eir

Options
  • 14-08-2018 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi there,

I recently moved house and rang eir to say that I would need to transfer the services to this new address. They informed me i would need to start a new contract, which i did. However a few days ago I recieved  an email stating that : "We're sorry to hear that you are cancelling your services with us.

As you are still within your minimum contact term, you must pay an early service cancellation charge. This charge will be included on your final bill."

Surely this is a mistake?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

SSeanSS wrote: »
    Hi there,

I recently moved house and rang eir to say that I would need to transfer the services to this new address. They informed me i would need to start a new contract, which i did. However a few days ago I recieved  an email stating that : "We're sorry to hear that you are cancelling your services with us.

As you are still within your minimum contact term, you must pay an early service cancellation charge. This charge will be included on your final bill."

Hi SSeanSS ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SSeanSS

Hi there,

Hi SSeanSS ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    PM'd you yesterday Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi there,

Hi SSeanSS ,

Thanks

Thomas
    PM'd you yesterday Thomas
    I have responded to your PM, Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement