Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit union loan

• 14-08-2018 2:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if you are applying for a loan and work 20 hours per week but do work for cash in hand also do you tell the credit union this or not? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Yakov P. Golyadkin

Acey10 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if you are applying for a loan and work 20 hours per week but do work for cash in hand also do you tell the credit union this or not? Thanks

They'll require evidence of any income. If you have such do tell them but I'm guessing as it's cash in hand there's no payslip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

They wouldn’t take my cash in hand income into consideration for my loan application which is fair enough to be honest as people would just be claiming they earn all sorts of money every week, it’s no harm telling them though as they usually look for your income and outgoings anyway

Advertisement