Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike Rental

Options
  • 14-08-2018 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,
    I will be coming to Ireland for a few days in September / October and was wondering if anybody would be able to recommend a reasonable company I could rent a bike from in Dublin.
    Thanks for your help,
    Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Not in Dublin and I have not done business with them myself but..
    Lemon Rock in Killarney seem professional with well maintained bikes and pleasant to deal with.
    PS I see they offer the option of a drop-off point near Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

I've been meaning to ask this same question, almost every Harley dealer in the States offers bike rentals, anyone know if a Harley dealer in Ireland, or even NI offers this service?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

I've been meaning to ask this same question, almost every Harley dealer in the States offers bike rentals, anyone know if a Harley dealer in Ireland, or even NI offers this service?

I think there's a Harley dealer in Belfast that does, but not down here. There's a company called Celtic Rider though that has Harleys and Indians to rent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭D3V!L

COH wrote: »
    I think there's a Harley dealer in Belfast that does, but not down here. There's a company called Celtic Rider though that has Harleys and Indians to rent

Dublin Harley wouldn't let you sniff a saddle if you paid them !! :pac: I rented a couple of bikes from Celtic Rider over the years , some long term and never had a problem with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 scarebus03

Celtic Rider is probably your best bet motorental.ie. they're based in Kill Co. Kildare about 30 minutes from the Airport. Mostly GS's but do have some Harleys and and an odd Victory.

• Advertisement
Advertisement