Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow to Waterford bus tickets

Options
  • 14-08-2018 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi sorry if this is a stupid question, I want to get a bus from carlow to Waterford on the weekend. I know you can buy tickets online but can i pay when I get on the bus? I think you have to print the tickets if I buy online and don't have a printer. Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Hi! The bus I have used you get a code in your email which you can show the driver, I have done this in the past or you can also pay the driver.
    The advantage of booking online is you get a discount and you get preference on the bus if it is full.
    My particular experience is with jjkavanagh's buses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Remember, in the next few weeks you'll be vying for seats with Carlow IT students going home to Waterford. Certain times on Friday might be busy.
    When I was a Waterford student, there used to be an 8.30 pm JJ Kavanagh bus at night from waterford back to carlow might want to check this out now though.

Advertisement