Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

There better not be any English in Manchester in a few months when I go there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

The Mirror winning the Daily Mail Rile Up Your Readership award for this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Racist Brit makes racist comment. Shock.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭Mike Hoch

I'm thinking of heading to Manchester later this year to catch up with an old friend. I'm guessing all the English will leave while I'm there so I'm not annoyed by them as it seems that's how the world works now.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gran-whose-benidorm-holiday-ruined-13076506

Well if you're going to Old Trafford you mightn't meet many.

Many Mancs anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭badtoro

Ye gads, the horror, no eggs and chips while watching corrie, holiday ruined.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

Manchester's not a bad choice if you want to avoid the natives, Birmingham might be better though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I read that "article." In fairness, I think the elderly woman and her friend were expecting Benidorm to be Blackpool in the sun which it is basically is. It's the last place I would holiday in, being a When in Rome person myself when it comes to travelling.

The hotel was predominantly Spanish holidaymakers - what did she expect as she was in...Spain!!??

I bet she voted for Brexit. She doesnt really deserve to have a passport.

Advertisement