Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a subscription box business

Options
  • 15-08-2018 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm an 18-year-old setting up a subscription box service on cratejoy.com and am beyond confused about how to go about a lot of things. The legalities, because it's mostly in a test-run stage, how to go about taxes, how to handle shipping cause we're planning to do international shipping, and so on. I went on to citizensinformation and revenue and just left me confused, so any advice and help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Your local enterprise office would be the best place to start and they should be able to let you know where the nearest start your own business course is. It obviously won't cover specifics for subscription boxes but will help with your general business questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

get on start your own business course 100e most if not free, with shipping i find Ireland is very expensive country to ship out from specially if you need registered then weight adds on, i know some do get discounts but you do need proper bulk before you get that, so id look first at breaking down your total cost to see how viable it is, hard to complete with countries that offer free shipping or have low cost.

Advertisement