Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1080Ti Bundle

Options
2»

Comments

I had the free delivery option. Took four days.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Buttros

Mine took 4 days as well.

Buttros wrote: »
    Mine took 4 days as well.

How are you finding it? Blitzing anything i throw at it while keeping nice and quiet with great temps.

Very happy. No issues with anything I've tried and as you said, very quiet too. Forza horizon looks significantly better than the Xbox one x. Probably the only game I can directly compare. My previous pc was 7 years old so no point even comparing the that. Far Cry 5 gives it a work out

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Just ordered the 1070 ti bundle. How long did it take to get a tracking number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Saadyst

sinnerboy0 wrote: »

Won't be long, likely tomorrow

Saadyst wrote: »
    Won't be long, likely tomorrow

Thanks. They have advised me it will be shipped today. Here's hoping it arrives by the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Ordered Sunday, got a tracking number Monday PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Buttros wrote: »
    https://eu.evga.com/products/featured-bundles.aspx

€ 750 for EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING + EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 Power Supply (UK Cable Set) + EVGA Powerlink

Am I missing something here. Seems like a very good deal. I understand new cards are due to be announced on the 20th. Maybe its a sign they will be for sale sooner rather than later.

Oh and im looking at a build after Nvidia and Intel come out with their new products but I could be swayed to bite the bullet earlier.... no patience :)

These sorts of prices will be common in the next few weeks/months.

There's a massive overstock of 1070/ti and 1080/ti cards which was just dumped on board partners by Nvidia. They'll be unloading these on the markets after the initial rush to buy 20 series cards dies down. I'd expect pries to fall even lower than the bundle listed before Christmas.

Ordered Sunday, got a tracking number Monday PM.

Who's it being shipped with? Is it making it's way across fast?

• Advertisement

I can't see prices coming down for a while. They might even get higher once people find they can't get their hands on the 20 cards for a good few months.

Who's it being shipped with? Is it making it's way across fast?

It's DPD that do the delivery here once it arrives in the country.

Aye DPD who are pretty good at giving a time etc.

This deal has gone up to 875euro now but you get a 1300W PSU with it.

This deal has gone up to 875euro now but you get a 1300W PSU with it.

Got ther 769 SC2 as I had a SC before and the cooler was grand. You get the same 1300W PSU which id insanely good value IMHO. Going to flog mine though hopefully.

Mine has been stuck in Best (NL) for the past 12 hours. Starting to lose hope of delivery tomorrow or Friday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭L

Mine has been stuck in Best (NL) for the past 12 hours. Starting to lose hope of delivery tomorrow or Friday :(

Judging by my own, it'll leave there this evening and you should get it Friday around lunchtime.

L wrote: »
    Judging by my own, it'll leave there this evening and you should get it Friday around lunchtime.

Good to know. Thanks. Hope you're right. Want to install her Friday evening and put her through the paces over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

Overclockers have said these are EOL and potentially last chance saloon...

MSI 1080Ti Gaming - £599.99
    Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti - £629.99

(assume Irish VAT and delivery will increase the end cost)

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/gigabyte-aorus-geforce-gtx-1080ti-11264mb-gddr5x-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-000-au.html

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/msi-geforce-gtx-1080ti-gaming-11264mb-gddr5x-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-34f-ms.html

The last update on tracking was at 1am last night. It was in transit at Hinckley, Leicestershire so should hopefully make its way across the Irish sea today for delivery tomorrow :)

• Advertisement

Mine was olbury in the UK at 1930 on 21st... Athlone 2109 on 22nd. Out for delivery in Dublin 0749 23rd. Delivered by lunch time. Hopefully you get it by the weekend.

Mine went via Best, never updated tracking until it hit Athlone, waiting in for delivery now!

Advertisement