Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illness benefit problems since new form

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    Can everyone email joe@rte.ie

I have already been in contact but I think if more people outline this mess the more chance I have to get live on air.

I’ve just emailed them there. I hope you get on. Don’t say anything you can’t back up with facts though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

splinter65 wrote: »
    I’ve just emailed them there. I hope you get on. Don’t say anything you can’t back up with facts though.

Oh I have the facts. I have letter from Regina Doherty and also from IB.
    Not much use and just the general automatic response.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭nicrob08

I wonder if any of us voted today? I didnt thats for sure.

nicrob08 wrote: »

Not voting in the presidential election or any election or referendum just helps and allows things to stay exactly the same as they are right now.

I voted :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

I'm slowly trying to get it together to walk to my polling station - or tbh I'm waiting for someone to come and give me a lift. Hopefully, I won't end up clinging on for dear life to the back of my son's motorbike :eek:

I cant bring myself to vote for any of the candidates...that coupled with the fact my car wouldnt make it down as the fuel light has been flashing for a good 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bukowski69

Nothing today either. Have spent all morning just chasing my tail. Too damn tired, worn out and just no energy at this stage to even bother voting. Could just about muster up the enthusiasm to send off the email below to Liveline. **** all good it will probably do, but hey, its good to vent off steam...

Dear Joe,

Like so many other people, I too have been severely affected by the ongoing shambles within the Department of Social Protection (DSP) around payments to those relying on Illness Benefit. For the last few weeks I have been either left short by a significant amount or, as was the case last Friday, received nothing at all. When I went into the Community Welfare Officer in Intreo later that morning, I was told that the full amount, including arrears would be paid into my account on Tuesday.

It was indeed paid in, and so I assumed that all was back on track again.

How wrong I was. Again today, nothing was paid in from the Illness Benefit section in DSP.

So off I duly went back to the Community Welfare Officer in Intreo- as advised by John McKeon, the Secretary General at Illness Benefit in the letter I received from his Department, dated 18th October 2018.

Only to be told that I would have to make an appointment to see the CWO, which I duly did - for next Tuesday morning. In the meantime I have to live on fresh air until then.

Regina Doherty and all Senior Management that have presided over this mess for over two months now should all be fired with immediate effect.

I am seriously considering bringing a case against this Department to the Ombudsman.

Perhaps we need some sort of march or protest to their offices and/or the Dail so as to shame them into doing their bloody jobs right.

Kind Regards

Bukowski69 wrote: »
    Nothing today either. Have spent all morning just chasing my tail. Too damn tired, worn out and just no energy at this stage to even bother voting. Could just about muster up the enthusiasm to send off the email below to Liveline. **** all good it will probably do, but hey, its good to vent off steam...

Dear Joe,

Like so many other people, I too have been severely affected by the ongoing shambles within the Department of Social Protection (DSP) around payments to those relying on Illness Benefit. For the last few weeks I have been either left short by a significant amount or, as was the case last Friday, received nothing at all. When I went into the Community Welfare Officer in Intreo later that morning, I was told that the full amount, including arrears would be paid into my account on Tuesday.

It was indeed paid in, and so I assumed that all was back on track again.

How wrong I was. Again today, nothing was paid in from the Illness Benefit section in DSP.

So off I duly went back to the Community Welfare Officer in Intreo- as advised by John McKeon, the Secretary General at Illness Benefit in the letter I received from his Department, dated 18th October 2018.

Only to be told that I would have to make an appointment to see the CWO, which I duly did - for next Tuesday morning. In the meantime I have to live on fresh air until then.

Regina Doherty and all Senior Management that have presided over this mess for over two months now should all be fired with immediate effect.

I am seriously considering bringing a case against this Department to the Ombudsman.

Perhaps we need some sort of march or protest to their offices and/or the Dail so as to shame them into doing their bloody jobs right.

Kind Regards

I was on again to liveline but she said it would probably be next week as it's a long weekend. It's going to be a very long weekend for most of us.
    So frustrating that we are not getting any real answers from anyone.

I was on again to liveline but she said it would probably be next week as it's a long weekend. It's going to be a very long weekend for most of us.
    So frustrating that we are not getting any real answers from anyone.

Hi

I spoke to your office yesterday and was told to email about my issues

Thousands of people have not been paid or being only paid small amounts of illness benifit.
    It's impossible to get through to their phones aswell.
    They sent out a letter to say they are fixing the problem but it has being going on for months.
    Would that piece of paper pay for food and bills ?

As someone who suffers with anxiety and depression this just adds more stress.
    I still have my job but I don't know when when I will return

This is affecting people who want to contribute to society but are being treated like animals through no fault of their own.

If you read the link below you will see how many are affected but obviously that is just people on that site. There are probably thousands more.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057901661/2

I have already raised this issue with the minister for social protection but just got a letter with the normal reply of this is being looked into.

I would be happy to talk on air to make more people aware as it has not been in the media much.

• Advertisement

Just sent this to Róisín Shortall.

I am one of many who, despite being informed we have been granted IB (in my case from 24/09/18) have yet to receive a cent from the DSP. I have sent in all the documentation required, I have submitted weekly certs from my GP, I have attempted to contact the relevant dept on several occasions only to be put on hold and have the call dropped after approx. an hour.

I am not alone in this - as this thread on Boards.ie demonstrates https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057901661 - many are in the same situation where we have either received no payment or payments are erratic.

Many of us received a form letter dated 19th Oct from Joe McKeon "explaining" the issue, advising us of the steps being taken to resolve the situation (including extra staff to deal with phone inquiries - but the phones remain unanswered) and advising us to go to the Community Welfare Officer for emergency payments. The fact is that many of us are too ill to go to our local INTERO office, or if we can make it there we find that we do not qualify for a means tested payment,or frankly due to not having an income simply cannot afford to put petrol in the car to get there!
    There is also the fact that some people have found themselves in the predicament that when they do receive an interim payment from the CWO this further delays the processioning of their IB claim as it impacts on the amount of arrears due which then needs to be investigated.

People who have managed to get through to the IB section are being told forms have not been received - despite being posted to the correct address (surely if An Post are "losing" so many letters this requires investigation?). That their arrears will be paid on a certain date but nothing happens. But most, like myself, have not been able to get any response whatsoever whether we ring, email, or use Twitter.

The silence is absolute.

I have now been waiting a month for payment of any kind for a benefit based on my PRSI contributions. Today, once my mortgage is paid, I will be forced to ask my elderly parents if they can lend me money for to buy food. And I am better off than many waiting for payment as, at least this month, I can make my mortgage payment which "buys" me a month to hope I finally get some money or am able to return to work. Other people have small children to provide for and rent to pay.

It is an absolute disgrace that people who have been certified too ill to work and are trying to live on a reduced income which they are entitled to via their PRSI contributions are being reduced to poverty while the DSP blames GPs and refuses to engage/explain with it's "customers" ) as Mr McKeon addressed us in his form letter.

Can you please, on behalf of all of us investigate what is going on and work to get this matter sorted.?

An Taoiseach.

Just sent this to Leo Varadkar.

I am writing to you as one of the "people who get up in the morning" who find themselves, due to illness, temporarily unable to "get up" to ask when the absolute disaster regarding the payment of Illness Benefit will be resolved?

I am not the only one writing to you about the lack of payments - in my case I have been waiting a month since IB was awarded and not received a cent - of this PRSI based benefit, nor am I the only one who is frustrated by the lack of engagement on the part of the Department of Social Protection on this issue.

People are being plunged into poverty at the exact time the social insurance we paid is supposed to be there for us and the DSP is not engaging with us. We are being told medical certs are lost, it's the GPs fault, the money will be there next week - or at least the people who have managed to make contact with the IB section of the DSP have been told this. I have not been so lucky. All I have managed is to run up my phone bill being kept on hold for an hour at a time before the call is dropped with no means of paying that bill as I have had no income for the last month and no indication when I will finally get a payment.

Ill people are being told to get up and go to the Community Welfare Officer - often to find they do not qualify for a mean tested payment if they manage to get there.
    People have resorted to contacting the St Vincent de Paul for food vouchers to feed their children. These are working men and women Taoiseach, who paid their stamps!

It is an absolute disgrace that working people are being treated in such a manner and being either fobbed off by the DSP or are unable to make any contact with them whatsoever.
    Minister Doherty certainly doesn't seem to be taking any steps to expedite payments or resolve the issue.

An Taoiseach, as head of government, please ensure that this matter is resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SJF84

banie01 wrote: »
    I just received another (3rd and counting) Illness Benefit medical review form!
    The last 2 were returned both hard copy and soft within the last 4 weeks...
    This system really is a joke!

I Just got one today, are they having a laugh. I have been on this since middle of aug due to an injury. I honestly cannot wait to get back to work. Are you gonna fill it out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭banie01

SJF84 wrote: »
    I Just got one today, are they having a laugh. I have been on this since middle of aug due to an injury. I honestly cannot wait to get back to work. Are you gonna fill it out?

I scanned the 2nd one so I will just reprint it and forward hard and soft copy again.
    Don't want to give them any excuse to say it was an error on my part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Lads and ladies

Don't accept this CWO 'appointment' bollocks

They HAVE to see to you there and then and give you a cheque. 100%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

After weeks of my payments been messed up and fixed and recieved a letter this week, 2 months later to explain, I said ok new system, give them shadow of the doubt.. until I check bank this morning and guess what, no payment!!! Its a joke.. bank holiday weekend, midterm break.. single mam to 2 kids... Happy Halloween 😥🀬

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Man with a plan

I've been on long term illness benefit and I've been following this thread for weeks.
    I've had just one messed up payment about a month ago so I've been lucky enough so far.

I tried contacting by phone and online many times but like many others I've
    had no answer or replies so just gave up.

But I now haven't got paid this week at all.The money always gets paid into my bank Friday night/Saturday morning and if its a bank holiday weekend as it is,then it normally goes in earlier on a Thursday night/Friday morning.

I honestly think there are bigger problems with this than whats been let on.

I have worked my whole life in IT in many huge multinational companies and the standard protocol in all or any of these companies for any major change to the system like this is comprehensive testing over and over and over of the "New" system before it gets rolled out "Live" to be absolutely 100% sure there will be no problems whatsoever.

And during all that it must be "signed off" on by several managers along each step of the way to make sure all is in order. ie People held accountable ;)

Was this new system even tested before being rolled out and if not why not ? and who if anybody signed off on this rollout ?

Nothing surprises me in this kip of a country anymore !!!

I've been on long term illness benefit and I've been following this thread for weeks.
    I've had just one messed up payment about a month ago so I've been lucky enough so far.

I tried contacting by phone and online many times but like many others I've
    had no answer or replies so just gave up.

But I now haven't got paid this week at all.The money always gets paid into my bank Friday night/Saturday morning and if its a bank holiday weekend as it is,then it normally goes in earlier on a Thursday night/Friday morning.

I honestly think there are bigger problems with this than whats been let on.

I have worked my whole life in IT in many huge multinational companies and the standard protocol in all or any of these companies for any major change to the system like this is comprehensive testing over and over and over of the "New" system before it gets rolled out "Live" to be absolutely 100% sure there will be no problems whatsoever.

And during all that it must be "signed off" on by several managers along each step of the way to make sure all is in order. ie People held accountable ;)

Was this new system even tested before being rolled out and if not why not ? and who if anybody signed off on this rollout ?

Its been tested now on us guinea pigs and obviously failing 😂 I really dont even know how to feel anymore. Anger, frustration and today Im at a point I have to laugh at the situation. One of my local TDs office managed to get in contact with someone at the section yesterday, all I wanted to ask her was how did she manage to get onto someone! But this week it seems for me they are claiming non receipt of my cert covering from the 25th for the coming week. Got no excuse for the week before's cock up. Im.handing my certs directly into the main social welfare office in Cork. How can they say this many certs are going missing either through the fault of an Post or the "customers" inability to hand them into their local social welfare office.
    Everyones anger and frustration is that they are not taking accountability, they are fobbing off with different excuses. Promises of payments that dont materialise.
    What is it going to take? Now im gone back to being mad again 😂

Lads and ladies

Don't accept this CWO 'appointment' bollocks

They HAVE to see to you there and then and give you a cheque. 100%

The CWO is only in our INTREO office Tuesday’s and Thursday’s. You can’t demand to see someone who isn’t physically there.

The CWO is only in our INTREO office Tuesday’s and Thursday’s. You can’t demand to see someone who isn’t physically there.

Same with me

• Advertisement

Jonathon W wrote: »
    I just contacted corks red fm they have asked me to come on air Tuesday but I will email Joe, on hold now again since ten so I’ll wait to see what they say for themselves this time

Was I really listening to Red FM giving airtime to an ad on Gumtree looking for a topless cleaner yesterday?!?! I emailed Neil as well

Meathmommy wrote: »
    After weeks of my payments been messed up and fixed and recieved a letter this week, 2 months later to explain, I said ok new system, give them shadow of the doubt.. until I check bank this morning and guess what, no payment!!! Its a joke.. bank holiday weekend, midterm break.. single mam to 2 kids... Happy Halloween 😥🀬

Anyone I know that Ive spoken with today have not been paid. Cant even take the kids to free parades etc that are on cause ive no fuel in my car.

Oh ok guys, didn't realise that - CWO's sit in Dublin every day from 9.30 to 12

It's untill 12.30. Well my local one is anyway I'm Dublin 15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭channaigh

Where I live the closest one is 30 minutes drive away and is only there on a Wednesday morning for 2 hours

In the vast majority of areas outside of Dublin CWO's are available for 2 hr stints at the local primary care/Health Centre usually 1 day a week.
    And thats not just in Rural areas, I live in Limerick city my CWO is available on Wednesday and friday for @2hrs each day.
    At that it is quite a busy service and they limit the amount of tickets available.
    Not an ideal situation for anyone Ill, housebound or with restricted mobility or other issues.

The blaisé nature of the "see your CWO" response is quite frustrating for many affected people.

See this list for an example of how restricted availability is.

Not much use to you though if, like me, you are paid on a Friday and, when you go to see a CWO in the Intreo office in Cork Street are told that you have to make an appointment to see one. Which in my case, and given that it is a Bank Holiday weekend - which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans! - means that the earliest appointment that can be made is for the following Tuesday.

Even had it been a normal weekend, I would still have to wait until a Monday to be seen.

So what is the alternative? Do I go into the Intreo centre every Thursday now instead, so as to make an appointment to see the CWO on the Friday, just in case my payment has not gone into my account on the Friday?

And how fair is that on someone who will have to miss out on an appointment that day because I have taken up that slot?

Maybe I should consult Mystic Meg every Wednesday just to see what the financial forecast will be of a Friday?

Baring in mind that last Friday when the same thing happened, no appointment was necessary to see the CWO. I just took a seat and waited to be seen by the CWO who was very understanding and gave what little help that she could, circumstances being what they are.

What I would like to know is, who was the genius who decided to switch back to an appointment system with the CWO when the current situation with relation to this Departmental screw-up has clearly not been resolved.

If anyone out there reading this is a journalist or has connections to one, this scandalous situation really needs to be investigated. There is ass-covering of major proportions going on in the DSP and, for whatever reasons, the majority of the Mainstream Media are giving this shambles scant coverage or attention.

If anyone out there has the technical savvy to put together signed emails, petition etc together as part of a campaign to alert and involve the various media - and by extension the wider public - I will happily sign up to it and give my moral support.

What I want to say about the CWO is this. There aren’t that many really in the country. It’s not a job for the faint hearted. It’s not a job that you’d stay at for 20 years for example. SW don’t provide an emergency service or an out of hours service. If you think by Wednesday lunchtime that it’s possible that by Friday at 5 there’s a possibility that you may have no money left through no fault of your own, then you need to contact your local SW office on Wednesday afternoon with a view to seeing the CWO. Don’t wait till Friday.

Just on this point, this is exactly the question I have asked of my local TD, The Minister responsible and the Taoiseach.

No process change of this scope can reasonably be implemented without UAT testing.
    Someone either made a complete balls of the UAT testing and parameters and signed off on it?
    Or they didn't do any and deigned the new process as fit for purpose expecting "minor hiccups" along the way.
    Which has snowballed into a shítstorm for those of us affected.

The lack of accountability regarding this is shocking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Bukowski69 wrote: »
    ?

If anyone out there reading this is a journalist or has connections to one, this scandalous situation really needs to be investigated. There is ass-covering of major proportions going on in the DSP and, for whatever reasons, the majority of the Mainstream Media are giving this shambles scant coverage or attention.

I'm pessimistic on that front - just checked Google News there- last mention locally was in the Longford Leader 5 days ago. Journal.ie 9 days ago.
    I don't think the mainstream national media (ie. Independent, Times, Examiner, RTE, Sunday Times, TV3 etc) are even including this on their letters pages. Normally one would be sniping at the other for lack of coverage - I'm thinking of the Sunday Times and the Indo here in particular.

Compare this with the schools shambles in terms of exposure and it looks like a news blackout which is unheard of outside of national security. In the real world, what looks like a conspiracy is normally plain incompetence. So the media can take a bow here too. It's not like nicking inspiration off Boards or Twitter is foreign to any of the above named.

Well, I just spent the last few hours researching and putting together a list of different contacts for press, radio and TV, only to be told when I tried to post it that as a new user to this board that I cannot post anything with URLS in it.

So the best that I can do is to NAME the contacts for each listing and then it is up to yourself, good people to google that name and contact details and proceed from there. In terms of journalists I have chosen those who I think would be most sympathetic to our cause or whose professional brief I felt would encompass our situation.

It probably goes without saying, but please be restrained in the language and tone that you adopt when writing / phoning them. We need to get and keep these people on our side so that our story can be told and taken seriously. And please try to be concise and to the point. If they are serious and interested enough they will contact you for further details. Be sure to include your own contact details for them.

So, in no particular order:

The Irish Times - Fintan O'Toole and Kitty Holland

The Irish Independent - Ian O'Doherty and Gene Kerrigan

The Irish Examiner - Alison O'Connor

For radio, there is the Pat Kenny Show, Lunchtime Live and The Hard Shoulder on Newstalk 106FM.

Also worth checking out is the Niall Boylan Show on Classic Hits 4FM and the FM104 Phone Show. And of course not forgetting RTE News and Joe Duffy on Liveline.

Hope this is of some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭swpb

Hi did anyone get a payment today? Still nothing for me

swpb wrote: »

Just got 3 days pay into my account this morning and nothing for last week !!!

The circus continues.........

Nothing, however I am not surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Callymosh

Yeah, bizarrely I got some money. It’s short a day though

• Advertisement

Sweet f**k all

Gonna call them this morning and chew the heat off the first unfortunate representative I get through to for ****s and giggles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭NickD

Nope nothing here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

I got a full payment finally, still no arrears

I may be barking up a wrong tree here, but, I hand deliver my cert into the main social welfare office in Cork City. The lame excuse of non receipt of said certs, I do realise this is just an excuse, but is this a GDPR breach? This claim that certs are not received or going missing when they are handed into a box that is dedicated for this purpose surely is a cause for "concern"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

I may be barking up a wrong tree here, but, I hand deliver my cert into the main social welfare office in Cork City. The lame excuse of non receipt of said certs, I do realise this is just an excuse, but is this a GDPR breach? This claim that certs are not received or going missing when they are handed into a box that is dedicated for this purpose surely is a cause for "concern"?

Take a video of you dropping it in with that days newspaper to show the date. When you get the reply that they haven't got it upload it to YouTube and send them the link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

I'm the same, mine go into Store Street on a Friday so I fail to see how they're not receiving them.

As I said earlier I believe this is a much much bigger mess than is being let on.
    Its blatantly obvious.

Its going on since the beginning of August, if it wasn't so serious it would be sorted by now.
    I remember hearing their original excuse months ago and it 100% directly contradicted with what I was doing and the forms I was using and I had no problem with payments back then.
    I immediately smelled a rat back then.

Then after reading through page after page of this thread it is quite clear that everyone is being lied to.
    Everyone is being told different lies, and what one person is being told is contradicting what someone else is being told including myself in that.
    As an example people being told the certs being wiped before the 10th October.
    I sent my monthly cert in before then and have still been paid up to beginning of last week.
    Only last week have I not received any payment.Now this morning I received 3 days pay ??? For what ? And where is last weeks money ?

There is no public office for Illness Benefit to call into and they know this so they think they can keep bluffing away until the sh*tstorm blows over and hopefully miraculously fixes itself or someone finds a solution.

There is no public office for Illness benefit unlike jobseekers payments where people would be queuing and comparing
    stories and they know this.
    But what they hadn't contemplated was people coming together online on Boards.ie where ourselves would compare our stories and see quite clearly that all this bullsh*t just aint adding up.

If it was a problem with regular Jobseekers benefit/allowance there would be murder as people would be down at every welfare office in the country complaining and queuing out the door and I'm sure it wouldn't be long before media etc would be on the scene.

But these crowd know they have the advantage of not having a public office.They won't answer online queries or answer the phone.
    And if they in a rare case do answer the phone its only after a very long time and only to spout more lies and spin.

It is quite obvious to anyone with half a brain that there is something far more serious going on here and they haven't a clue themselves what to do or how to fix it.
    I suspect those who work in there at the "coalface" level are been briefed on exactly what horsesh*te to spout.

Its just truely disgusting carry on when there are people here on this thread who can't afford to put a loaf of bread on
    the table directly because of this fiasco.
    Were now heading into November this week and this is going on since beginning of August !!!
    I sense something big coming out of this in the next few weeks as there is only so long they can keep ducking and diving and spouting bullsh*t.

Sweet f**k all

Gonna call them this morning and chew the heat off the first unfortunate representative I get through to for ****s and giggles

What a ****ty attitude you have. I hope he/she cuts you off as soon as you start.

What a ****ty attitude you have. I hope he/she cuts you off as soon as you start.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

If you want to punish the desicion makers then do it the proper way. Don’t be a coward and bully and threaten the bottom wrung of the ladder like a moron.

Odd question but how does the CWO system work for Cork city North?

I rang and was told I don't need to make an appointment but is it take a ticket and wait? I'm completely clueless about how this works - I have the forms and I think I have all the stuff I need to bring, I just haven't a notion where to actually go bar it's in the INTERO place or what to do when I get there.

I have no choice now but to bite the bullet. Still no IB and mortgage payment cleaned me out :(

I did get an email from Taoiseach's office saying they had forwarded my email to Regina Doherty -- if I wanted to email Regina Doherty I would have. I was emailing Mr GetupintheMorning.

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Odd question but how does the CWO system work for Cork city North?

I rang and was told I don't need to make an appointment but is it take a ticket and wait? I'm completely clueless about how this works - I have the forms and I think I have all the stuff I need to bring, I just haven't a notion where to actually go bar it's in the INTERO place or what to do when I get there.

I have no choice now but to bite the bullet. Still no IB and mortgage payment cleaned me out :(

I did get an email from Taoiseach's office saying they had forwarded my email to Regina Doherty -- if I wanted to email Regina Doherty I would have. I was emailing Mr GetupintheMorning.

I'm not sure for your location as I think the cwo's are different hours/days in different parts of the country.
    I think my own one was only there a few hours 2 or 3 days a week.I just went in and there was a ticket machine like in the old motor tax office days.Take a ticket which has a number on it and wait until your number is called on the screen.
    Simple as that.

If you want to punish the desicion makers then do it the proper way. Don’t be a coward and bully and threaten the bottom wrung of the ladder like a moron.

Coward

Bully

:D

Funny guy

These telephone 'agents' are lying through their teeth about expected time frames and payments.

Make a stand, and grow a back bone if you have to. I don't care if they're being encouraged by their superiors to put the general I.B public on the long finger, but they've been stringing us on for far to long now.

This entire thread is a testament to the bull**** lies their representatives are rolling out on a daily basis.

Maybe you need to grow some thicker skin, snowflake

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Callymosh

Callymosh wrote: »
    Yeah, bizarrely I got some money. It’s short a day though

I also got a text saying I was certified until the 2nd, which would explain why it’s short a day. Are they paying for the week ahead now instead of the previous week?

Ah lovely, just spent an hour and 2 minutes on hold to be cut off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement