Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB- Start Mortgage

• 15-08-2018 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi
     We received a letter to say we are one of the lucky ones & that our mortgage is being sold to start mortgage! I phoned PTSB who told me our mortgage was sold as it is a ‘non performing mortgage’ .

We have arrears of 6K and agreed with them that we would just pay the monthly mortgage amount until my husband gets a permanent job again at which time we will increase our payments to clear arrears. For the past 6/7 months we have paid our agreed repayment.
    Please tell me what this sale means. If we agree to a plan now with TSB for the arrears will Start mortgage have to honour this?? Are we at risk of losing our home over these arrears??
    Not even sure who to contact for advice over this??

A very worried PTSB customer
    Thanks

Advertisement