Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare glasses giving me a headache.

Options
  • 15-08-2018 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

I bought 2 pairs of glasses in May and only yesterday did I put on the spare pair for the first time and I got a headache almost immediately. I was a bit tired so I put it down to that but it happened again this morning. It's the same prescription so I don't see why this is happening. Should I bring them back to the shop or is this normal?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I bought 2 pairs of glasses in May and only yesterday did I put on the spare pair for the first time and I got a headache almost immediately. I was a bit tired so I put it down to that but it happened again this morning. It's the same prescription so I don't see why this is happening. Should I bring them back to the shop or is this normal?

It would be fairly unusual for the headache to start straight away. How is the vision? I would bring them back just to get the store to check to make sure the correct prescription is in them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Daisies wrote: »
    It would be fairly unusual for the headache to start straight away. How is the vision? I would bring them back just to get the store to check to make sure the correct prescription is in them
    Vision is fine. Headache straight away might be a slight exaggeration but after probably 5 mins. Like I said had them on this morning same thing. I had them on for about 2 hours. Headache dulled slightly but was still there the whole time. Put my regular pair on about 12pm headache disappeared in a few mins everything is back to normal now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Vision is fine. Headache straight away might be a slight exaggeration but after probably 5 mins. Like I said had them on this morning same thing. I had them on for about 2 hours. Headache dulled slightly but was still there the whole time. Put my regular pair on about 12pm headache disappeared in a few mins everything is back to normal now.

Very weird. I'd go into wherever you got them and get them to check them.

Advertisement