Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Brassiere!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

If a woman isn't wearing a bra then she is not a lady and it should be discouraged to scrap the bra.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Remember the old adage that said you had perky boobs if you can hold a pencil under each one.

I think I can do a rolling pin at this point !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Keepaneye

Remember the old adage that said you had perky boobs if you can hold a pencil under each one.

I think I can do a rolling pin at this point !!!

Bit a flour, bit a sugar and you have yourself a pair of titcakes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭blackcard

The dyslexic man who walked into a bra...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,908 ✭✭✭daheff

I'm lying on the couch right now and not wearing a bra. It's very nice indeed to feel that release and let the girls be free. I'm lucky in that they stay upright even without one :p
    blackcard wrote: »
    Pics or gtfo

did these two posts get mixed up by boards :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Diemos wrote: »
    Can anyone explain to me the no bra fashion that seems to have popped up recently? Is this the new shopping in your pj's?

That's all.

OP , surely you've worn your wife's or girlfriends bra at some stage , if you wear the cups on your head , you can be Carrie Fisher out of Star Wars.
    Guess what can be your light sabre ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

What'd the bra say to the beret?

You go on ahead and I'll give these two a lift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭HappyAsLarE

Giggidy.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Have you ever worn a bra? Do you know how uncomfortable those torture devices are?

Bras are great. Keep the ladies standing to attention and keep them in place when you're out and about.

Most Irish women are pretty well-endowed in the old boobies department. There's nothing comfortable or flattering about going bra-less when you've got a set of knockers on you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Watching Friends recently and it turns out no bras was in fashion in the 90s too. Same if you look out for it in movies from the 90s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Just hope it ain't man boobs...

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭drdidlittle

Ever hear of sheep dog bras.......

Rounds them up and points them in the right direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm looking at Picnic At Hanging Rock at this very moment and it's all about corsets, not bras.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Can anyone explain to me the no bra fashion that seems to have popped up recently? Is this the new shopping in your pj's?

That's all.

Can we see some examples?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

this thread has gone tits up already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

fergus1001 wrote: »
    this thread has gone tits up already

I dunno, it’s been a bit wobbly for a while but is now sagging to new depths.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭blackcard

The tourist who arrived in Dublin Airport without a word of English. So he hung around the airport for a while listening to people speak, did the same at the zoo where he also observed a female showing the animals to her new born child.
    The tourist later bumped into a female cousin who asked him if he had picked up any english words. He was staggered when she gave him a slap in the face. All he had said was "take off...zebra...baby"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I fully support the movement.

I'm not a bra btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Bra and shoes off at the front door....thats my rule.

*disclaimer*......unless its my ma.....leave both on ffs please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭Mech1

Lovely almost out of the blue heavy shower this evening caught a few girls out tonight, i was stuck in traffic on approach to Sandyford ind estate, i know why all the traffic built up, guys where braking for rainbows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

I have, and yet nothing feels as good as taking it off when I get home and letting the ladies go free.

I mostly go without unless I'm wearing something very see through. Hate the bloody things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Greentopia wrote: »
    I have, and yet nothing feels as good as taking it off when I get home and letting the ladies go free.

I mostly go without unless I'm wearing something very see through. Hate the bloody things.

Same, sometimes a sportsbra or crop top thing in a token gesture towards keeping the nips from poking through but bare ever ever ever cups. ****ing cups. Bastards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

My sister has an A cup and stopped wearing them a while ago. She doesn't need the support when there's not much to support in the first place.

Same, sometimes a sportsbra or crop top thing in a token gesture towards keeping the nips from poking through but bare ever ever ever cups. ****ing cups. Bastards.

How do you mean? 'bare ever ever ever cups'
    *scratcheshead*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

*scratcheshead*

That phrase means 'throw up a picture of yourself sure'.

I promise.

And it's coming from a fellow woman too so it can't be considered creepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Bras are the devil's invention. Straight off as soon as I'm in the door. I couldn't consider going without in public though unfortunately. Perhaps if I ever get the reduction I'm always dreaming about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

*scratcheshead*

Oh sorry, *hardly* ever ever. Typing on me phone.

Pac1Man wrote: »
    That phrase means 'throw up a picture of yourself sure'.

I promise.

And it's coming from a fellow woman too so it can't be considered creepy.

Ok. Hold on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

I'm lost now is a thread like this supposed to leave a guy bamboobzled?

Here you go :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Lemongrease

That's all.

Grand for lasses between 18 and 24 before the droop commences

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Type 80085 on the calculator and look at it long enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Why do women wear bras? It isn't for comfort, so why? Modesty?

Oh sorry, *hardly* ever ever. Typing on me phone.

You're grand. I knew there must have been a word missing but couldn't figure it out. I'm on the phone meself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Try_harder wrote: »
    Why do they wear makeup, uncomfortable heels that can cause severe back/ankle damage, skirts/dresses that they have to constantly adjust on a night out? They really got the short end of the stick in the evolution stakes. And the funny thing is most most gender reasignments are male to female. You would think it would be the other way around.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Goint by this thread the day of reckoning has come for the industry. Big Lingerie can’t be far behind.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Try_harder wrote: »

As I said earlier, when 50 is on the horizon it's wear them or trip over the ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

Remember this woman on tv.
    Charlie Dimmock the "braless wonder"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I actually always wear a bra when I leave the house, my boobs are too big not to and I have those kind of nipples that would poke your eye out :p but I just find bras really uncomfortable and the first thing I do when I get home is take it off and fling it somewhere.

However I have no problem with other women not wearing bras when they are out and about. Let them free ladies :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Nothing will ever change my opinion that BRT is one of the best times of the day...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,624 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just hope it ain't man boobs...

Some one needs to get on Dragon's Den inventing a man bra or has it already been done #manderbra

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Even wear my bra in bed.

Wearing a decent support bra at all times (Itwo bras in exercise class to Kill the bounce) is one of the reasons why I still have upturned 34dds at nearly fifty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Not enough braless girls flash their boobs.................... you might have to adjust your tracking for the following clip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'll just leave this here:

Cmp7YfHWcAUnjuC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Is it the trend for the bralette the OP is referring to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

My boobs right here;
    <

I never got the whole fling yer Bra off thing as soon as ya get in the Front Door in the evening! My equivalent to Bra-flinging every evening would be take off my awkward heavy Shoes before I even turn the key in the door and slip on my lovely comfy cosy Slippers! Bliss! :) I live in Slippers.

I guess maybe those not well-endowed in the Chest department might not have a need for a Bra. But in my mind, I just can't see how taking it off is more comfortable than leaving it on! Unless everyone is going around wearing horrible under-wired Bras for everyday use?!? Well then yes wearing those every day surely would cause dis-comfort! They'd nearly choke ya! But I find non-wired are very comfortable and completely suitable for every day wear. No problem with nekkidness for fun-times and would wear under-wire ones occasionally but not every day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Have you ever worn a bra? Do you know how uncomfortable those torture devices are?

I find it really uncomfortable to not wear a bra :o I sleep in a bra and wear one constantly unless I'm showering.

There's a woman that comes into work every few days. She's a really attractive blonde with big boobs. She never wears a bra, wears tight tops and her nipples are always poking out. Every single person stares at her. It's gas, they're just boobs but I find myself mesmerized by them too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Here you go :D

:eek: :eek: WOW! :eek: :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

No bra was in vogue amongst young women in most of the West back in the 1970s. Ireland is a bit of a slow learner here.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Vinculus

Let those hanging baskets droop!

• Advertisement
Advertisement