Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Brassiere!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

Not true, free floating boobs will STAND the test of time far better, as the bra does the job the body no longer needs to do. Think of your arm muscles after being in a cast.

Then how come then aul wans who live in remote tribes who don't have bras anyways have ended up with the really long free stater titties down by their knees?

I'd say even if they decided to try using a bra at this stage and funnel their big long free staters into the cups they would look like folded up melodians!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

blackcard wrote: »
    The dyslexic man who walked into a bra...

Always mix up brasseries and brassieres.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

JupiterKid wrote: »
    No bra was in vogue amongst young women in most of the West back in the 1970s. Ireland is a bit of a slow learner here.

That's because the local pub and shop/post office didn't stock them I assume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Then how come then aul wans who live in remote tribes who don't have bras anyways have ended up with the really long free stater titties down by their knees?

I'd say even if they decided to try using a bra at this stage and funnel their big long free staters into the cups they would look like folded up melodians!

Your post is framed as a question, but only as an excuse to work free state into a post, so good look with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭xi5yvm0owc1s2b

Probably because tribal women have many more pregnancies than Western women, and pregnancy can cause breast sagging. Additionally, there may be genetic factors relating to skin elasticity.

Some Western women have sagging breasts despite having worn bras every day of their lives since puberty. Wearing a bra does not necessarily prevent breast sagging, and going braless does not necessarily cause breasts to sag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

grogi wrote: »
    Get a decent bra in correct size ..

This is very bad advice... set those puppies free cleo!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

Probably because tribal women have many more pregnancies than Western women, and pregnancy can cause breast sagging. Additionally, there may be genetic factors relating to skin elasticity.

Some Western women have sagging breasts despite having worn bras every day of their lives since puberty. Wearing a bra does not necessarily prevent breast sagging, and going braless does not necessarily cause breasts to sag.

not sure how much long term breastfeeding in ... tribal culture has anything to do with it also. but that factor usually cannot be applied to caucasian women :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Here you go :D

The sad thing is that 300+ people opened that image wondering if persepoly actually did post a pic of her nips :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭corner of hells

fergus1001 wrote: »
    The sad thing is that 300+ people opened that image wondering if persepoly actually did post a pic of her nips :rolleyes:

She'll pm you , if you ask nicely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,292 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Honest answer here lads.

How many of ye are nursing a semi at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

This is very bad advice... set those puppies free cleo!:D

I'm glad that I have your full support :D

She most definitely will not. I'm surprised at you hells!

:p

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    I'm glad that I have your full support :D

I suppose I'm just a pervert feminist at heart :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

pm me :pac:

Thanks for the tip :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

If you go around wearing no bra after a few years you'll end up having them big, long free stater titties on ya.

Like them aul wans you see on documentaries about African tribes.

The short version is the science says otherwise, but there's always many factors.

Muscles hold your boobs up; if you wear something to support the muscles the muscles will atrophy. Going braless for even two weeks normally results in firmer boobs, measured by a decrease in the distance between nipple and shoulder.

There's been many studies but I read of one in a university in LA where they specifically targeted large breasted sportswomen. Initially the participants were sceptical and uncomfortable, particularly when playing sports, but even after two weeks of the eight week study, their breasts were measured as firmer and they felt more comfortable than they had been while wearing a bra.

I've only ever discussed this topic with one woman IRL who insisted her boobs were too big to go braless and if she didn't wear one they'd soon reach her knees. I never understand the people who completely reject the science and refuse to even give it a try.... ....for science of course......

Seems interest in this thread has drooped :(

Not mine - it's still firm:D

Well some could do with an uplift on a friday mornin...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Going to mount this in a frame

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    Going to mount this in a frame

An unfortunate turn of phrase...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Is going commando still popular. In the 90/00s I experienced a few girls who went jeans only. Can't imagine that was too pleasurable but was good in anticipation of the evening/night ahead.

Is going commando still popular. In the 90/00s I experienced a few girls who went jeans only. Can't imagine that was too pleasurable but was good in anticipation of the evening/night ahead.

It is for blokes. Perhaps we should start a thread on that very topic... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

At my age its wear one or trip over the girls!!!
    Yup. Know what you mean. A bra is now the most essential element of remaining an upright bi-ped.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

It's all about support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

No bra no problems when you have nipple stickers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Gatling wrote: »
    No bra no problems when you have nipple stickers

Having to remove something that sticks to a very sensitive part of my body? Ah, no. I'll 'stick' :o to a crop top ta.

Greentopia wrote: »
    Having to remove something that sticks to a very sensitive part of my body? Ah, no. I'll 'stick' :o to a crop top ta.

I dunno. I'd kind of like that :p

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Yup. Know what you mean. A bra is now the most essential element of remaining an upright bi-ped.

Not if you keep the supporting muscles strong and you're less than a C cup ;)

Essential to me is being comfortable, not what others think of me and bras are not comfortable for me so I don't wear them. Crop tops or lacy bralets on occasions where something is needed over a sheer top is sufficient for me.

I dunno. I'd kind of like that :p

Saucy :D You'd get on well with my other half, and we'll leave it at that :pac:

Saucy :D You'd get on well with my other half, and we'll leave it at that :pac:

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

It's easy to keep supporting muscles strong if you're less than a C cup! I haven't seen one of those since I was 14.

It's easy to keep supporting muscles strong if you're less than a C cup! I haven't seen one of those since I was 14.

Not necessarily at my advancing age! but easier certainly yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

From Aliexpress....disposable Nipple Covers Glow in the dark Cat Invisible Breast Petals - link probably nsfw!

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32826483918.html?pid=808_0000_0101&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32826483918&

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Why do they wear makeup, uncomfortable heels that can cause severe back/ankle damage, skirts/dresses that they have to constantly adjust on a night out? They really got the short end of the stick in the evolution stakes. And the funny thing is most most gender reasignments are male to female. You would think it would be the other way around.:confused:

Píssing with a hard on is annoying tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Try_harder wrote: »
    Píssing with a hard on is annoying tho
    Very true. Handstands are tough at my age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Have you ever worn a bra? Do you know how uncomfortable those torture devices are?

Not wearing a bra is more uncomfortable for me! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

And do yee think wear boxers is easy ?? or those budgie smugglers ( ball busters!!)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Advertisement