Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Parking

Options
  • 15-08-2018 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just wondering at what time you would need to be in to be guaranteed a space in the mornings?

Also how much is a student parking permit?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CrowdedBear

It's €50 per semester.

You'd want to be there by 8:40am or after 2:20pm I think. It changes day to day though. I think Fridays are easier because lots of arts students have the day off

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭kronnn

It's €50 per semester.

You'd want to be there by 8:40am or after 2:20pm I think. It changes day to day though. I think Fridays are easier because lots of arts students have the day off

Depending on the carpark you need to get in a lot earlier than 8:40, especially towards the start of therm when the students actually show up to classes.
    For the more popular carparks like at O'Reilly hall, I'd say even arriving at 8 might not guarantee you a spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

kronnn wrote: »
    For the more popular carparks like at O'Reilly hall, I'd say even arriving at 8 might not guarantee you a spot.

From experience, 8 would pretty much guarantee you a space in the O'Reilly Hall carpark, or at worst, one at the back of Eng.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Sam the Sham

It's €50 per semester.

It's not €50 per semester. It's €50 per year, €25 per semester.

Advertisement