Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank statment

Options
  • 15-08-2018 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

I have a farm account and have not got bank statement since last Jan 17 why would this be. I have 365 can I print them off from there.thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Valtra2,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

You might be set up for e statements.

To print them off on your 365online, select the Statements menu option, and then the Statements and Documents tab.

You will see all your statements in PDF format that you can download and print off.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭valtra2

Hi Valtra2,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

You might be set up for e statements.

To print them off on your 365online, select the Statements menu option, and then the Statements and Documents tab.

You will see all your statements in PDF format that you can download and print off.

Thanks,

Lorna
    There are no statements menu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi valtra2,

Are you logging on to the full site www.365online.com? You should see a navigation panel on the left hand side of the screen which is where you'll find the Statements option.

Thanks, Tara

Advertisement