Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing SIM only plan.

Options
  • 15-08-2018 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I am currently on SIMO regular extra 10GB and want to change to eir mobile connect for 19.99. I am not a residential eir landline or broadband customer.I rang customer care today and they told me that if they change my plan over the phone, the plan will cost 29.99. They advised me to sign up online as a new customer and that I would get it for 19.99. They said I will be sent a new SIM card with a new number. They set that I have would have to get my own number changed to prepay and it could be swapped to the new sim. They said my number would not be changed to prepay for 30 days.

Is this true? It seems like a lot of trouble to change plan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Sugarbomb wrote: »
    I am currently on SIMO regular extra 10GB and want to change to eir mobile connect for 19.99.  I am not a residential eir landline or broadband customer.I rang customer care today and they told me that if they change my plan over the phone,  the plan will cost 29.99.  They advised me to sign up online as a new customer and that I would get it for 19.99.  They said I will be sent a new SIM card with a new number.  They set that I have would have to get my  own number changed to prepay and it could be swapped to the new sim.  They said my number would not be changed to prepay for 30 days.

Is this true?  It seems like a lot of trouble to change plan?
    Hi Sugarbomb ,

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement