Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indigo emai access

Options
  • 16-08-2018 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi,

I've a legacy indigo.ie email account, I not getting any email from the account from about lunch time on Tuesday.

I can send an email to the @indigo.ie address which sends with out error. But when I check the account it says no new email.

Is there an issue with @indigo.ie ?

Thanks

MiCk B. :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mickb

Hi,

Any news on this?

Hi,

Any news on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Mickb wrote: »
    Hi,

I've a legacy indigo.ie email account, I not getting any email from the account from about lunch time on Tuesday.

I can send an email to the @indigo.ie address which sends with out error. But when I check the account it says no new email.

Is there an issue with @indigo.ie ?

Thanks

Hi Mickb, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

Our support team on 1890 260 260 or alternatively you can email them at wmsupport@eir.ie will be able to assist you further with this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Mickb wrote: »
    Thanks,

No problem at all Mick :)

Thanks 

Tracey