Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does eir customer care do any follow up? Do they actually care?

Options
  • 16-08-2018 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

It is 2 months since eir have messed up my switch, and it is still not entirely resolved.

Every time I call, I get a new representative that needs time to get up to date. If I ask if they can follow up and call be back, they say yes and don't.

I have gone through escalation and complaints, and they still take ages to progress. And every time they solve something, they seem to break something else. And they never keep me up to date. 

Again and again, I have to contact them, get someone new, and wait for them to get up to date.

Is there any way to have a case agent seriously looking into my problems until they are solved? And that this case agent actually call me back to know if things are sorted, until they are all sorted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Philippe14 wrote: »
    It is 2 months since eir have messed up my switch, and it is still not entirely resolved.

Every time I call, I get a new representative that needs time to get up to date. If I ask if they can follow up and call be back, they say yes and don't.

I have gone through escalation and complaints, and they still take ages to progress. And every time they solve something, they seem to break something else. And they never keep me up to date. 

Again and again, I have to contact them, get someone new, and wait for them to get up to date.

Is there any way to have a case agent seriously looking into my problems until they are solved? And that this case agent actually call me back to know if things are sorted, until they are all sorted?
    Hi Philippe14 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Philippe14

I have sent the details on Friday. Should I expect news?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Philippe14 wrote: »
    I have sent the details on Friday. Should I expect news?
    Hi Philippe14, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, Thomas is off. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement