Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to book a mortgage appointment

Options
  • 16-08-2018 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm currently looking around different banks at mortgages. This week I have filled out the online form on the Bank of Ireland website to make an appointment. I got a text both times saying someone would be in touch with me, no one ever gave me a call. So I decided to call into my local branch yesterday morning, the girl took my details, still no call back to try book an appointment. Every other bank I've filled out the online form have literally called me back within half an hour. I'm not expecting an appointment right away if people are busy but a call back would be nice to try arrange a date and time!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi tvnutz

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We have sent you a private message, could you reply back and we would be happy to arrange this for you?

We're disappointed to hear no call has been returned and will raise this also on your behalf.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Alison

Advertisement