Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaa forum

Options
  • 16-08-2018 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

the mod hammer archer has issued me a ban for a month for a comment I said on the gaa forum about Monaghan losing the game. I said it was a mayolike performance and straight away he issued a ban for a month because he doesn't like my posts. Think he was totally unfair here and is letting other posters on the forum get away with murder and not consistent at all. Anything I say and he is in to issue me a ban. He keeps calling me a troll but i think its because he is influenced by another mod here and are just ganging up on me. He shouldn't really be a mod on the gaa forum because he can't do his job properly and is totally inconsistent since he became a mod and knows very little about the sport. Can we please review this? Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you have a complaint about a mod or moderation, take it to Help Desk once this appeal has been dealt with. Do not use this as an opportunity to take a swipe at any mods. This thread will deal with your GAA ban, and the circumstances resulting in that and not a wider discussion on modding in the GAA forum

Have you even attempted to resolve this directly with the mod (although given your comment above I would understand it if they did not want to engage further with you)?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Beasty wrote: »
    If you have a complaint about a mod or moderation, take it to Help Desk once this appeal has been dealt with. Do not use this as an opportunity to take a swipe at any mods. This thread will deal with your GAA ban, and the circumstances resulting in that and not a wider discussion on modding in the GAA forum

Have you even attempted to resolve this directly with the mod (although given your comment above I would understand it if they did not want to engage further with you)?

what is the next course of action?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod? That's the first step in the dispute process

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod? That's the first step in the dispute process

I did but to no avail.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Amprodude wrote: »
    I did but to no avail.

Can you post here or forward to me the full pm exchange and I'll take a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response in 2 months.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement