Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser hair removal Dublin

Options
  • 16-08-2018 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey all, Looking for recommendations for laser hair removal clinics in the Dublin area, been doing some research but unsure what to look out for/avoid. Am I better off going to an actual medical/cosmetic surgery clinic like Eccles Clinic / CosmeticDoctor.ie as opposed to a salon? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Humour Me

I go to Urbana and find them brilliant. I’m getting the full leg and under arms done, had about 6 sessions so far and have noticed such a difference. My upper leg doesn’t need further treatments.

My schedule is a bit all over the place so I have had a few different staff perform the treatment but they have all been very professional and check in constantly to see if I am comfortable. I definitely recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 spb

Great thank you! I've seen some good reviews on Urbana all right

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

At home IPL might also be worth considering, the up front costs is high but you don't have to worry about returning to a salon. Once you get the hair growth under control you only need to have a treatment every now and then, after you shave.

If you have a few stray hairs here and there it's a very good idea. If you only have a specific area then a salon might be better.

I had laser in a salon and the hair grew back a few years later, I prefer at home IPL

Advertisement