Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which club has the best Second XI?

• 16-08-2018 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭

Put em up and we'll shoot them down! :)

Assuming the entire squad is fit name your sides best second eleven (no cheating even if some selections will be subjective).

My Liverpool

Karius
    Clyne--Matip--Gomez--Moreno
    Henderson
    Milner---Wijnaldum
    Lallana
    Shaqiri---Sturridge

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Chelsea's is probably:

Caballero

Zappacosta--Christensen--Ampadu--Emerson

Loftus-Cheek---Cesc---Barkley

Willian
    Giroud
    Odoi

Willian and Christensen can be swapped for Pedro and Luiz easily enough.

I also suspect the above will be close to the XI we put out in the early EL and Carbao cup games.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Put em up and we'll shoot them down! :)

Assuming the entire squad is fit name your sides best second eleven (no cheating even if some selections will be subjective).

My Liverpool

Karius
    Clyne--Matip--Gomez--Moreno
    Henderson
    Milner---Wijnaldum
    Lallana
    Shaqiri---Sturridge

Ho would be in midfield in the first XI alongside Keita and Fabinho if none of Henderson, Milner or Wijnaldum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,487 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Romeo
    Dalot--Anyone not named Bailly?--Anyone not named Bailly?--Shaw
    Pereira
    Herrera
    Fellaini
    Lingard
    Rashford
    Martial

Give'm an attacking minded manager and they probably beat the first choice side....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,012 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

5starpool wrote: »
    Ho would be in midfield in the first XI alongside Keita and Fabinho if none of Henderson, Milner or Wijnaldum?

Ox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Ox

How quickly we forget!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Oh right, I was assuming due to him being out for the season he wasn't in contention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭garra

Oh right, I was assuming due to him being out for the season he wasn't in contention.

He did put in bold "Assuming entire squad is fit.."

I guess we will find out who has deepest squad quality from Carling Cup progression this season..

Advertisement