If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deliver of Hisense 55U7A

Options
  • 16-08-2018 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi,

If I order the Hisense 55U7A today, would it arrive to Dublin before next Wednesday 22nd? otherwise it will have to wait until September.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

giannidtz wrote: »
    Hi,

If I order the Hisense 55U7A today, would it arrive to Dublin before next Wednesday 22nd? otherwise it will have to wait until September.

Thanks.
    Hi Giannidtz.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the 55U7A is listed as an in store only collection and can not be shipped.

Would there be any chance you could pay us a visit here in Belfast to pick one up.  I have two arriving in with us on Friday of this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 giannidtz

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi Giannidtz.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the 55U7A is listed as an in store only collection and can not be shipped.

Would there be any chance you could pay us a visit here in Belfast to pick one up.  I have two arriving in with us on Friday of this week.
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the answer, I spoke I think with George over the phone earlier and he told me the same. Unfortunately when you factor in petrol+time the savings don't add up :(  If I happen to combine a trip up north for more than one thing so I can justify a visit to the store I'll let you know, this will have to wait until September anyway.

Regards.

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi Giannidtz.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the answer, I spoke I think with George over the phone earlier and he told me the same. Unfortunately when you factor in petrol+time the savings don't add up :(  If I happen to combine a trip up north for more than one thing so I can justify a visit to the store I'll let you know, this will have to wait until September anyway.

Regards.

No problem Giannidtz.

Keep your eye on our website in-case things change between now and September.

Should you ever be in Belfast for something pop in and see us even for a coffee and a look around :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Giannidtz,

I've just spotted a small fresh drop of the 55U7 into the main warehouse so I've asked the boffins to re-open it to buy online - that should go live within the hour ( but we have a new website which isnt doing everything it's told so do let me know if you have any issues!)

You should be able to purchase online here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203258-401986.aspx

If you purchase for Dublin delivery tomorrow Friday before 11:00 we should be able to deliver Monday 20th no problem..

Thanks again, apologies for the inconvenience and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 48 giannidtz

Hi John,

Purchased made! Looking forward to Monday now :D

Thanks!

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Purchased made! Looking forward to Monday now :D

Thanks!
    Thanks for the order Giannidtz!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.