Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aretha Franklin RIP

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭screamer

This....she was very weak no vocal talent at all. I laughed when the pastor said when his daughter mentioned her name he thought it was a new dish in taco bell. Ha! Anyways as for the funeral sure it's not what everyone would do but it's her family's wishes and who knows could be hers too. To each their own, death is the greatest of all levellers no matter how your funeral is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭screamer

This....she was very weak no vocal talent at all. I laughed when the pastor said when his daughter mentioned her name he thought it was a new dish in taco bell. Ha! Anyways as for the funeral sure it's not what everyone would do but it's her family's wishes and who knows could be hers too. To each their own, death is the greatest of all levellers no matter how your funeral is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

The pastor has apologized for groping Ariana grande. Looking at the video, he definitely was and she looks very uncomfortable. If he's like that on tv in front of millions of people can only imagine how he behaves in private. Disgusting, I'm glad he was called out on it

https://news.sky.com/story/aretha-franklin-funeral-bishop-accused-of-groping-ariana-grande-apologises-11487347

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    The pastor has apologized for groping Ariana grande. Looking at the video, he definitely was and she looks very uncomfortable. If he's like that on tv in front of millions of people can only imagine how he behaves in private. Disgusting, I'm glad he was called out on it

https://news.sky.com/story/aretha-franklin-funeral-bishop-accused-of-groping-ariana-grande-apologises-11487347

I can guarantee if he was white this would be all over the Internet and media much more then it is now.

Just goes to show doesn't it.

Advertisement