Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why did i receive a voip charge for calling Homestoreandmore?

Options
  • 16-08-2018 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I was charged €11.20 (there was a lot of calls made as it was hard to get anyone to answer), why is this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ancuncha

RustyNut wrote: »
    Damit thats annoying, especially when there is an eir mobile here that rang it a few times aswell and never got charged

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

There should be some sort of warning when we ring these numbers to make people aware that they are likely to be charged more than usual for the call. A different dial tone or whatever. Its unfair to expect people to know that these numbers more expensive than standard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

ancuncha wrote: »
    I was charged €11.20 (there was a lot of calls made as it was hard to get anyone to answer), why is this?
    Hi ancuncha, 

The information RustyNut has provided is correct, 076 numbers are classed as non-geographical so would be billed. 

I understand your frustration here and I'll be sure to pass this feedback on for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement