Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian ChSQ Belfast Aug 20th

Options
  • 16-08-2018 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭

Anyone heading up to this?

Hopefully this year the band make it onstage and that the weather plays ball.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Anyone heading up to this?

Hopefully this year the band make it onstage and that the weather plays ball.

I hope they turn up but i wont be going i got a refund on my tickets. I thought the whole way last years event was handled was a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

viv2 wrote: »
    I hope they turn up but i wont be going i got a refund on my tickets. I thought the whole way last years event was handled was a disgrace.

In the same boat, wasn’t risking taking two days off work again. As much as I’d love to be going on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

Same here would love to go back up but just can't justify taking 2 days of work again staying over on a Monday after last year's debacle, thought the least they could do was put the gig on a Friday or Saturday but a fookin Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Podbrdo

Two days booked off work again, been waiting all year for this. Weather looks reasonable.

So disappointed last year. Loved the venue I'm short and by standing at the very back where the ground starts to drop I could see the stage for once. Most gigs I go to I can't even see the top of the band's heads never mind the whole stage

Hoping to head up early tomorrow maybe do the Titanic thing first but it's expensive. That reminds me, I thought the drinks were very expensive at the venue last year, might try and sneak some in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Podbrdo wrote:
    Hoping to head up early tomorrow maybe do the Titanic thing first but it's expensive. That reminds me, I thought the drinks were very expensive at the venue last year, might try and sneak some in

Were they £5 for a pint? Can't remember. Ye staying up?

• Advertisement

Can you present tickets on your phone for scanning? Having some printer issues.

I don't know but thanks for reminding me to print the tickets! Yes, staying up. Hoping the afters thing in the Limelight is good craic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Podbrdo wrote: »
    I don't know but thanks for reminding me to print the tickets! Yes, staying up. Hoping the afters thing in the Limelight is good craic

Was at it last year and wasn’t bad

Podbrdo wrote:

We had a savage night in The Limelight last year ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlietully

bloody rain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

6.00 - Gates
    7.45 - DMA'S
    9.00 - Kasabian

https://twitter.com/CHSqBelfast/status/1031511742453567489

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

How was it ?

Thought it was a great gig. Crowd seemed to be really up for it even with the unexpected rain which wasn't forecast at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Brilliant gig!  Made up for the disaster last year.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Really enjoyed it despite the steady drizzle. Great crowd.

Advertisement