Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying a house in limerick

Options
  • 17-08-2018 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

thinking of buying a house in Glenmore Road, Caherdavin, Limerick,i know there was a history of a lot of antisocial behavour there ,not sure what its like now ,if anyone knows or heard anything about the area would most appreciated if anyone could let me know before i leave a lot of money behind me :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

colmahon wrote: »
    thinking of buying a house in Glenmore Road, Caherdavin, Limerick,i know there was a history of a lot of antisocial behavour there ,not sure what its like now ,if anyone knows or heard anything about the area would most appreciated if anyone could let me know before i leave a lot of money behind me :confused:

Try the Limerick forum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Caranica wrote: »
    Try the Limerick forum ;)

Why? Are people from Limerick banned from the Accommodation forum? And are non-Limerick people devoid of a brain?

Op, nothing wrong with that area. Antisocial behaviour has been over reported as there are a few vested interests there. You'll have no problem living there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

myshirt wrote: »
    Why? Are people from Limerick banned from the Accommodation forum? And are non-Limerick people devoid of a brain?

Op, nothing wrong with that area. Antisocial behaviour has been over reported as there are a few vested interests there. You'll have no problem living there.

Absolutely not but you'll find more Limerick people on there. More people who live in the area than "I've heard".

Limerick is my favourite city but Caherdavin wouldn't be top of my list of places I'd want to live in.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 colmahon

:o
    myshirt wrote: »

Advertisement