Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPRN & MPRN

Options
  • 17-08-2018 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi there 
    I've just moved into a new property and can't locate the GPRN or MPRN to set up my new account - could you advise how I could find these? 

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Deenie78,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you take note of the serial number containing the letter RM on the electricity meter and provide this to the Electric Ireland agent when registering your account, they may be able to locate the MPRN, however this is not guaranteed. They will search for the GPRN with the address alone, but they may encounter the same obstacle.

Therefore we recommend checking with the property company or owner first to see whether they have previous bills (which always have these numbers, no matter which billing company the customer is registered with).

To register, the Electric Ireland Sales team are available on 1850 30 50 90 until 8pm Monday to Friday (and until 5.30pm on Saturdays) and there are bonuses and savings for paying by direct debit.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Deenie78

Thank you - I got sorted, all set up now! 

Ger

Advertisement