Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hozier Rehearsal Shows - The Academy - September 3rd, 5th, 7th.

Options
  • 17-08-2018 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Anyone manage to get tickets to this? Had awful problems myself with the website but the housemate managed to grab me one for the Wednesday!

Saw Hozier in front of like 35,000 at Electric Picnic 2014. Pretty hyped to see him in such an intimate venue!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Bassboxxx

Got two for the Wednesday I think. Can't believe getting to see him in a small venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Extra tickets just went on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Extra tickets just went on sale

I only saw cos it was posted on Joe.ie. Had they announced the hold tickets would be on sale before this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Eod100 wrote: »
    I only saw cos it was posted on Joe.ie. Had they announced the hold tickets would be on sale before this morning?

Thats the only place I saw it as well

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Thats the only place I saw it as well

Just saw it was on mcd Twitter too. Still seemed to be some when I looked a while back. Wonder how many they held back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Eod100 wrote: »
    Just saw it was on mcd Twitter too. Still seemed to be some when I looked a while back. Wonder how many they held back

Yeah that's where I saw it .
    The extra tickets are for the balcony I think.

Zardoz wrote: »
    Yeah that's where I saw it .
    The extra tickets are for the balcony I think.

Yeah guess that would make sense if they were configuring lighting etc from there

Anyone that was there on Monday have a rough idea of set times? Think support is Eve Belle?

Probably a silly question but is the balcony area seated for this? And ground floor standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Balcony has seats but they're back a bit from the actual balcony and are not raised so you wouldn't see the stage from the seats. Everyone upstairs will be standing at the balcony edge looking down.
    That's the normal way the Academy is, can't imagine them changing it for these gigs. And yes, standing downstairs.

• Advertisement

Balcony has seats but they're back a bit from the actual balcony and are not raised so you wouldn't see the stage from the seats. Everyone upstairs will be standing at the balcony edge looking down.
    That's the normal way the Academy is, can't imagine them changing it for these gigs. And yes, standing downstairs.

Ah thanks for that. Yeah make sense. Think ticket has assigned seat but might just be for crowd control

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mr Rubicon Conundrum

Does any one know the stage times from last 2 nights?

Does any one know the stage times from last 2 nights?

Eve Belle was on 7.30 last night and Hozier 8.30 . Finished up at 10

Thanks for that.

Thanks for that.

No prob! It was a great gig. Pretty rare to get the chance to see him in such a small venue. Think he's gonna get even bigger with the new album! ☺️

Yes, it was a great gig, made it just in time, had to stand near the back but still very close as its a great venue. Really enjoyed it.

Advertisement