Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No New Thread button on Motors forum

Options
  • 17-08-2018 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

I don't have any button available to create a new thread in the Motors forum. How can I start a new thread there?

Thanks,
    Bruno

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Your account is showing as "Awaiting email confirmation". This means that you have not clicked on the link in the email to activate your account. Once you do that, you will be able to create threads.

If you haven't received the email, make sure to check your spam folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 bleal1906

Hi,

Many thanks for the reply. I don't have any e-mail for that effect on my mailbox. I have done a password reset which was successful and nothing after that.
    Is there a way to send that e-mail again for confirmation?
    Thanks,
    Bruno

I have no such e-mail on my mailbox.
    Is there a way to have it again sent so I can confirm the email address?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can resend the activation mail with these instructions:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056856789

if it still doesn't turn up, we can have the admins check further. But given the password reset mail arrived, it should be okay.

Hi again,
    I don't have any message on top of every page. the top of my page, below the menu bar, just says Welcome back, bleal1906 and has the search box below.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi bleal1906, welcome to Boards.

Please e-mail hello@boards.ie with your username and we can look into the activation of your account. Sometimes there is a typo in the registered e-mail address, which prevents delivery of the activation e-mail.

Many thanks. Solved.

Advertisement