Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for a payment to my credit card to be applied

Options
  • 17-08-2018 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,

I made a payment from my BoI account to my BoI MasterCard yesterday (July 16th at 2:30 pm approximately). I've checked the balance on my MasterCard just now (2:40 pm July 17th), and yesterday's payment doesn't appear to have been credited to the account yet, but the money I paid has been debited from my current account. As both of these are BoI accounts, I would have expected the balance to be updated straight away, or at least overnight. 

Can you let me know how long it takes for a payment from a BoI current account to be reflected on a BoI MasterCard? 

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi gerard1970,

Thanks for your post.

A payment to a BOI credit card takes one business day, if made before 3.30pm on a business day. As this hasn’t happened with the transfer, please contact us on 0818365365 and an adviser will check the details on the payment.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement