If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price on 55" oled

Options
  • 17-08-2018 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Been granted permission to upgrade our old 43" Sony to a 55" oled. I'd rather not spend more than €1200 so just wondering if you'd have anything at they price? Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

matzen wrote: »
    Been granted permission to upgrade our old 43" Sony to a 55" oled. I'd rather not spend more than €1200 so just wondering if you'd have anything at they price? Thank you.
    Hi Matzen.

Thanks for the post.

OLED is the way to go. I purchased one last Christmas myself.

Unfortunately there starting price is 1499 Euro for the LG 55B7
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202521-oled55b7v.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭matzen

Hi Matzen.

Thanks for the post.

Many thanks for the quick follow up. Looks like a great TV! Will have to do some negotiation at home but will most likely place an order soon.

Hi Matzen.

Thanks for the post.

Many thanks for the quick follow up. Looks like a great TV! Will have to do some negotiation at home but will most likely place an order soon.
    Hey Matzen.

They really are fantastic televisions and worth every penny :)

Let me know when your ready and we can get you sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

jacksie66 wrote: »

Definitely go for it. Have one myself and its an incredible TV. Best TV I've owned. Using it with my ps4 Pro and the results are staggering.
    Cheers for the input Jacksie66 :)

• Advertisement

If I order one today, how soon can it be delivered to Dublin and would there be a deal if I get a sound bar with built in sub woofer as well? Many thanks!

If I order one today, how soon can it be delivered to Dublin and would there be a deal if I get a sound bar with built in sub woofer as well? Many thanks!
    Hi Matzen.

If ordered today it would not ship until Monday which should make delivery to Dublin Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Regarding a deal on a soundbar, it really depends on the soundbar and if I have any margin for discount on it. Not all products can be discounted unfortunately.

Is the any particular soundbar you are interested in?

Hi Matzen.

If ordered today it would not ship until Monday which should make delivery to Dublin Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Regarding a deal on a soundbar, it really depends on the soundbar and if I have any margin for discount on it. Not all products can be discounted unfortunately.

Is the any particular soundbar you are interested in?

Many thanks for the quick reply, Kenny. Would the Q ACOUSTICS M4 be available for a bundle offer?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Matzen,

tightest deal in € we can do at the moment on the LG OLED 55B7 / Q Acoustics Media M4 is €1699 including delivery and our 6 year warranty on the OLED 55B7..

OLED 55B7's are running out rapidly...

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Matzen,

tightest deal in € we can do at the moment on the LG OLED 55B7 / Q Acoustics Media M4 is €1699 including delivery and our 6 year warranty on the OLED 55B7..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John. That sounds good. What do you need from me to proceed?

• Advertisement

Hi Matzen,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John. That sounds good. What do you need from me to proceed?
    Hey Matzen.

If you drop us over your contact number in a PM we can give you a shout for details.

Hey Matzen.

If you drop us over your contact number in a PM we can give you a shout for details.

Thanks Kenny. PM sent

Hey Matzen.

Thanks Kenny. PM sent
    Cheers Matzen.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.