Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation - written address

Options
  • 17-08-2018 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi there

I have spoken to customer service agents through online chat and I have called customer care.

Incredibly, no one has been able to give me an address where I can send written notice of service cancellation.

Can I please have an email or postal address where I can send this notice?

I am a mobile phone customer.

It has been incredibly frustrating dealing with people who cannot answer a simple query. 

Please do not ask for any further information - I will include these in my cancellation letter. 

I am simply asking for an address, not a phone number. 

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭d9oiu2wk07blr5

Hi there

I have spoken to customer service agents through online chat and I have called customer care.

Incredibly, no one has been able to give me an address where I can send written notice of service cancellation.

It has been incredibly frustrating dealing with people who cannot answer a simple query. 

Please do not ask for any further information - I will include these in my cancellation letter. 

Thank you
    accountchange@eir.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭rodge123

Hi there

Thank you
    I second this, I've spent 20 minutes trawling their website trying to find an email address to cancel my account!
    Their is nothing there as far as I can see, they make it as awkward as possible.

They do give a written address though! What decade are they operating in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi there

Thank you
    Hi helpmeplease, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having with getting an address for the cancellation team, I understand this is frustrating. 

The written address for our cancellation team is- Cancellation Department, Telephone House, Marlborough Street, Dublin 1.  Please enclose all your details on this and they will be in contact with you shortly after receiving this. 

We ask customers to request this over the phone due to the call being captured, the process is that agent will then send you an email with a link attached, you then fill in all your details here and send it back. You will then be contacted by email with any updates. 

By sending in a letter the process will be longer,  as they will only be able to contact you by letter. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement