Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handset

Options
  • 17-08-2018 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I just set up with eir. Had broadband installed today. Got a tx confirming my landline number but don't seem to have a handset. Do eir not give you a handset?
    Thanks
    PM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi
    I just set up with eir. Had broadband installed today. Got a tx confirming my landline number but don't seem to have a handset. Do eir not give you a handset?
    Thanks
    PM
    Hi passremarkable, 

If you require a handset you would need to purchase or rent it from ourselves, our customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this for you. Alternatively, you can purchase one from any electronic store. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Hi passremarkable, 

If you require a handset you would need to purchase or rent it from ourselves, our customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this for you. Alternatively, you can purchase one from any electronic store. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi passremarkable, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey
    No problem at all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement