Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay mobile broadband

Options
  • 17-08-2018 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

hi,

got a prepay sim in the eir store in square tallaght for mobile broadband and paid €20 for credit and the guy in store gave me a voucher that i can top up with. Any Ideas how to do this? no-one can help me on the phone.

thanks
    Cormac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Just for your info, the phone SIM gives you almost the same data as the broadband SIM for same money (20). The phone SIM also includes calls. The difference is the broadband 20 euro plan lasts 30 days and the phone 20 euro plan is 28 days.

If you can dial 1741 and get through then it's not a broadband SIM (check first before using the top up voucher).

Anyway, to answer your question, text the 12 digit voucher code to 50103

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

scary wrote: »
    hi,

got a prepay sim in the eir store in square tallaght for mobile broadband and paid €20 for credit and the guy in store gave me a voucher that i can top up with. Any Ideas how to do this? no-one can help me on the phone.

thanks
    Cormac
    Hi scary, 

Ten Pin is correct with the information above. You can view all details on this link here

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement