Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look for excel template

Options
  • 17-08-2018 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for a particular excel template.
    Basically, i enter sales on one sheet giving each specific attributes such as location and supplier etc. I fill in all sales

On the next sheet, it shows percentage sold for X locatin etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

How about creating your own?

Create and modify new workbook the way you want to appear : include sheets, tables, formulas, etc.
    Once done - "Save As" template.
    How to

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Gerrymandering reborn

Haven't got much experience in excel.
    Is it easy to create?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Did you read article in the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Did you read article in the link?

I think they're looking for an excel workbook with the formulas already set up rather than just create a template.

OP, it's straight forward if you know excel formulas. If not, you'll struggle. But if you learn how to do it yourself, you'll always be able to tweak it as you need.

Can you give a more detailed description/example of what you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭KAGY

You are looking for a pivot table. These summarise data from a list. You just need to make sure your data is entered consistently.
    I'll quickly throw one together for you if you pm me some sample data, doesn't even need to be real data, just an example

• Advertisement
Advertisement