Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate Celebrity Big Brother...

Options
  • 17-08-2018 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭

Just for fun... watched most of the launch last night, liked Kirstie and Ryan going in, and Ken but I got a little bit bored tbh after that.
    A few of us were talking about it today in work and we were just naming a few celebs that we’d love to take part... we chose to pick from celebs that are still alive :)
    So many names came up... Sinead O’Connor, Morgan Freeman, one of the Healy Rea’s, Jimmy Fallon, Madonna, Jim Carrey, Trump, Michael Douglas, Simon Cowell, Lady Gaga... SO many more I can’t remember :D
    Anyway, who would you pick for your perfect, controversial line-up? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

tenor.gif?itemid=8108493

Let me tell ya somethin brother, it's about to run wild in the imaginary big brother house

Advertisement