Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get cone shaped LED lights?

Options
  • 17-08-2018 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Last year home store and more had some amazing cone shaped LED lights on sale, I think there was 300 lights in each box. Does anyone know where I can get these this year? No guarantee that home store will have the same ones again?

If anyone here bought them can you let me know what brand name was on the box?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Last year home store and more had some amazing cone shaped LED lights on sale, I think there was 300 lights in each box. Does anyone know where I can get these this year? No guarantee that home store will have the same ones again?

If anyone here bought them can you let me know what brand name was on the box?

Thanks in advance.

Home Store and More's Halloween and Christmas stock has being very similar in the last few years. Barely anything new. So, there's a good chance you'd get them.
    I think the brand last year was The Jolly Sleigh Company.
    I do know somebody last year who bought there Icicles and when they were taking them down they were rusty.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Home store and more would have been my guess too. And at the end of November they have half price lights too!

Advertisement