Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance renewal

Options
  • 17-08-2018 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all

I need advice, I just received my car insurance renewal from liberty ( I've been with them and quinn before that) and to my surprise it has gone up again. I suffered a modest increase last year because of work and other stuff, so didn't bother complaining, but this time, its up by €130 to €770, my kids pay that. I know I can phone them up and beat them down a bit, but has anyone got advice on where to get the best quote online to enable me to beat them a bit more ?

I'm 64, live in Sligo, full no claims, driving 46yrs, no accidents etc. 2006 Hyundai Tucson 1975cc 2wd.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,579 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Try 123 and FBD might be best given the age of the car. Best is to call every provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 johnbannon

Try 123 and FBD might be best given the age of the car. Best is to call every provider.

Phones liberty and they were willing to drop by €35 lol... Got the same cover from 123 for €594

thanks for the advice :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Old thread and OP got help

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement