Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Matchday Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

73 with Robertson, Mane & Salah to play

FFFix projecting an OR of 7,271

HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Benimar wrote: »
    Yeah, same here really. I took the captaincy off Aguero, but that was my own call.

Having a 6m keeper averaging 2 points per game is annoying. I have 2 FTs and thinking of using one to bring in Ederson!

I only have 1 free transfer, I want to bring in Ederson too. I want Alonso also but I can't do both in 2 transfers. Might wildcard this week to be honest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

46 from 8

Liverpool front 3 left

Captain Salah to the rescue!!

(Yes I know everyone has him )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

46 from 8

Liverpool front 3 left

Captain Salah to the rescue!!

(Yes I know everyone has him )

Not everyone has him captained though, i'd have no complaints if he blanked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Easily my best start to a season, 76pts so far this week, following last week's 102, with Salah, Mane and Robertson to go. More than hewt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

69 with Robertson, Salah, Mane and Zaha to play. Just outside top 40k, best start I ever had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up to 13.8k with 3 to play tomorrow. Chuffed to bits with the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Just outside top 20,000 with 3 left to play. Last time I had a start like this, Leicester won the league

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Drop down to 328. 4 to play tomorrow.
    Still HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

360th in world rankings - doubt I’ll ever see the likes again... insane two GW’s so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

76 with Robertson, Salah and Zaha. Much better than last weeks disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

72 points with Mane Salah and Robertson to play tomorrow.

Sitting inside the top 5k and team in decent shape, don't know what's going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Good to see most of the regulars in here off to a good start, it's nice when the hard work over the summer pays off for a change!

76 with Robbo Salah and Zaha brings me up to 50k, which is super this early in the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Just outside the 50K mark. Great start. Only downhill from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

47pts with Aguero (not captain) has me in red every league and OR! Down from 52k to 244k. Annoying that I didn't captain him. Was originally on him but the closer the GW went the happier I was to have it on Salah. Let's hope for at a goal from him and Mane tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

47 with 5 to play tomorrow, including captain Salah. Can't remember the last time there was this much riding on a MNF. Could still be a spectacular GW or a total damp squib. For now I'm still in the millionaires club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

69 points with 2 left to play. Happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

70 (-4) with PVA, Salah, Mane and Zaha to go.

Up to 170k from the 700k I was last night but 270k I was at the start of the week. Is it weird that I feel like I should be inside the top 100k at least with 50 points today? :pac:

Obviously it's brilliant and a reasonably healthy start to the season (if you ignore some the ranks mentioned in here already) once Mo doesn't go ballistic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

70 (-4) with PVA, Salah, Mane and Zaha to go.

Up to 170k from the 700k I was last night but 270k I was at the start of the week. Is it weird that I feel like I should be inside the top 100k at least with 50 points today? :pac:

Obviously it's brilliant and a reasonably healthy start to the season (if you ignore some the ranks mentioned in here already) once Mo doesn't go ballistic!

Afraid of this myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Aguero had to wreck my buzz. 44 pts currently. Was 15k yesterday and now down to 213k. Have Salah (c), Firmino and Zaha to come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Rega

69 with Trent, Salah, Mane and Zaha to play.

Could do with Zaha not playing and Liverpool running riot as I've Mkhitaryan with 12 points as my first sub!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

What a day. Aguero captainer and had the secondary job of managing a team. Both games at the same time.

Was sneaking looks at livescore all through the match. Went in at half time 2-1 down but with a Sergio brace in my pocket. Had to remind myself not to be happy. Read the riot act and we were 5-2 up before Kun got his hattrick... assisted by Mendy, perfect. Game ended up 6-3 and 40 captain points.

A 4 hour drive after to finish me off, a large part of the journey through Limerick. That was emotional as a Mayo man.

Up to 78k and that was our 17th win in a row... winning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

55 points with Robertson, Salah (c) & Firmino yo go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

82(-4) with TAA Robbo and Salah to go. Very satisfied.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

56(-4) with PVA, Robertson, firmino and salah(c)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

69 points with 4 players to play tonight. Just outside the top 40k, best start I ever had. Mane or Zaha doing well tomorrow night would be a good result for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

PARlance wrote: »

that was our 17th win in a row... winning!

By any chance are you managing Manchester City?

What's the craic with next week? Asking for a friend. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Didn't captain Kun, so gameweek really depends on Salah. Anything in double figures would be great, and have me somewhere near 80.

Monday night captaincy is a bit torturous.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

72 with Robertson and Salah left to play.

A good second week for me after a mediocre start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

PARlance wrote: »
    What a day. Aguero captainer and had the secondary job of managing a team. Both games at the same time.

Was sneaking looks at livescore all through the match. Went in at half time 2-1 down but with a Sergio brace in my pocket. Had to remind myself not to be happy. Read the riot act and we were 5-2 up before Kun got his hattrick... assisted by Mendy, perfect. Game ended up 6-3 and 40 captain points.

A 4 hour drive after to finish me off, a large part of the journey through Limerick. That was emotional as a Mayo man.

Up to 78k and that was our 17th win in a row... winning!

Who are you managing?

I was doing a bit of farming during the city match yesterday, using boards as my live text. Delighted when I'd come back to 7 new pages, I knew it would be good news

Advertisement