Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Matchday Thread.

1343536373840»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

87 sees a rise from 122k to 87k. Best start in a long long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Back-to-back 97s sees me rise to 8k in the rankings, no chips used. More than happy with the start.

That's a superb start. You can bet that about half of the 8k ahead of you have used a chip and another segment probably aren't great players and have just got lucky.

91 for me, which is a superb score after what was a terrible start to the GW with Eriksen blanking again, King doing nothing, Peltier not starting and Richy punishing me again. Back in contention but overall a bit disappointed with the start. My main ML rival is 20k in the rankings and it seems there's a lot of savvy players who have made big starts.

But I've gone from strongly considering a WC to being fairly satisfied with my squad after a 4 point hit, so HEWT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

A solid enough GW in the end – 77 points following last week’s opener of 96.

Didn’t captain Aguerooo but not blaming anyone other than myself – was switching back and forth all week and the seeds of doubt were well sprouted long before I read that Guardian article.

At 84K OR and well positioned in all my leagues so HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

88 this week. Up to 500k which is a bright start.

Still got a few issues to sort though - but not being tricked into taking hits. No sirrreeee bob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

90 points after wildcarding and a team full of players who are looking quite favourable for more price rises in the short term.

I'm hoping that building some team value in the early stages will make some of my decisions later in the season much easier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

A 98 sees me rise to 2408 OR. All chips in tact and team looking ok. This game can change so quickly, I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Finished on 79. Had Wan-Bissaka as my last sub, but he managed to squirm his way in with the -2.

Still a decent score, but Aguero got more than half those points by himself!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Good start. 95 last week and 96 this week. 12k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Just reading through the thread there & there's been some fantastic scores here this week. Ended up on 76 points, which I should be delighted with, but when you see some of the scores on here it seems a bit average. Had the captaincy on Aguero all week. Had a gut feeling that he was going to do well, only to change my mind & switch to the safe option in Salah when I saw the tweet by that Guardian journalist. Aguero was always the riskier pick in terms of being rotation-prone & the tweet was enough to change my mind. Lesson learned. Stick with you gut feeling. Always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Normally I would be happy with 133 points after 2 Gameweek- not this season tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

102 points. 10k OR so obviously very happy. No chips used.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

91 (-4) and up to 154k!

It's not a bad old start to the season, which makes me wonder what kick in the shtones the FPL Gods have lined up for us all?

I guess PVA scoring zero is a form of sacrifice :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

91 (-4) and up to 154k!

It's not a bad old start to the season, which makes me wonder what kick in the shtones the FPL Gods have lined up for us all?

I guess PVA scoring zero is a form of sacrifice :pac:

I'm the same rank. We must be the same points. Feels warm and tingly

Advertisement