Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of attachments

Options
  • 18-08-2018 1:16pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I've just tried to get to the list of attachments under "Miscellaneous" in my User CP.(https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editattachments)

This worked up to relatively recently, however today I'm getting a 503 error message as follows:

Unfortunately the backend returned an error and could not fulfill this request. Please try again or return to the homepage. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

All I get is a completely empty page returned with an error code of 425.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi folks, is this still an issue for ye? I've been able to access my own list of attachments. Can you let me know what browser, device, and OS you're using please?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Back to normal now, thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

looks fine for me mark.
    spear, if you follow new homes link, remove the end bracket.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

sKeith wrote: »
    looks fine for me mark.
    spear, if you follow new homes link, remove the end bracket.

Ah, you're right, well spotted. I'd have expected that to 404 instead of a 425.

• Advertisement
Advertisement