If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 49XF9005

Options
  • 18-08-2018 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey

Recently bought a LG 55B7 from you guys and was a great service start to finish.

Now looking at buying the Sony 49XF9005 and wondering best price shipped to cork ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

viper5 wrote: »
    Hey

Recently bought a LG 55B7 from you guys and was a great service start to finish.

Now looking at buying the Sony 49XF9005 and wondering best price shipped to cork ?
    Hey Viper5.

Thanks for coming back to us again. 

The 49XF9005 took a price hit during the week down to £949 but unfortunately it has now went in store only and can not be shipped.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203176-401612.aspx

I've had a few others after this and have been unable to get them shipped.

I'll see if there is any update on when it might get the go ahead for shipping again and revert back.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭viper5

Hey Viper5.

The 49XF9005 took a price hit during the week down to £949 but unfortunately it has now went in store only and can not be shipped.

I'll see if there is any update on when it might get the go ahead for shipping again and revert back.

Damn fair enough. Keep me posted

viper5 wrote: »
    Hey Viper5.

Damn fair enough. Keep me posted
    Will do Viper5.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭KFed

Will do Viper5.

Is there any combo deal for this t.v. with sound bar?

Would you recommend the sony ht zf9 with this t.v.?

KFed wrote: »
    Will do Viper5.

Is there any combo deal for this t.v. with sound bar?  

Would you recommend the sony ht zf9 with this t.v.?
    Hi KFed.

The current deal on the 49XF9005 with the ZF9 would be £1448.00 but is currently an in store only collection as we can not ship the 49XF9005.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.