Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crystals

Options
  • 18-08-2018 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

I'm wondering does anyone know where I could get a star diopside crystal ring?
    Preferably in cork but if anyone know anywhere else all information is greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

There's a shop on Cornmarket St. that I think would do such a thing.
    The name escapes me but its past the Bodega

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sellyb

horgan_p wrote: »
    There's a shop on Cornmarket St. that I think would do such a thing.
    The name escapes me but its past the Bodega

Thank you so much for your response. I've tried in there and they don't have any. I'll keep my search going 🀞ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

No idea what that is but there was a shop in the Paul Street Shopping Centre that used to do that kind of thing. Not sure if it's still there.

That or is the Funky Skunk still around?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sellyb

TheChizler wrote: »
    No idea what that is but there was a shop in the Paul Street Shopping Centre that used to do that kind of thing. Not sure if it's still there.

That or is the Funky Skunk still around?

Oh brilliant, thank you so much, I'll give those 2 places a go!! Fingers crossed :)

Advertisement