Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No roaming service while in Poland

Options
  • 19-08-2018 6:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi, 

I have serious problem with my network in Poland I did all trouble shooting myself and nothing helped. My sim card does not allow me to connect to any network Im really stuck not beeing able to use service I pay for and especially abroad where Im really dependant on it. I've been here last month and it worked fine. Please can you sort this out Im really annoyed by your on website chat which ignored me for the whole day yesterday once I explained what my issue is. I really need to be able to use my phone! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

kooreczka wrote: »
    Hi, 

I have serious problem with my network in Poland I did all trouble shooting myself and nothing helped. My sim card does not allow me to connect to any network Im really stuck not beeing able to use service I pay for and especially abroad where Im really dependant on it. I've been here last month and it worked fine. Please can you sort this out Im really annoyed by your on website chat which ignored me for the whole day yesterday once I explained what my issue is. I really need to be able to use my phone! 
    Hi kooreczka, 

I've responded to you on your other thread. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement