Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vets in limerick who are signed up to dogs trust

• 19-08-2018 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi there I have two dogs that I need to get micro chipped and neutered could someone please tell me if there is a vet in limerick that is subsidised by the dogs Trust? Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

lauraww wrote: »
    Hi there I have two dogs that I need to get micro chipped and neutered could someone please tell me if there is a vet in limerick that is subsidised by the dogs Trust? Thank you

I think Dogs Trust sponsor a certain amount at a Vets for say a week or whatever. It’s not a year round thing and they run out quickly.

Andrea The Vets out in Hospital had something up about chips but you had to be a current customer.

Even withoud a discount, chipping is only about €20 anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Nearly all the vets in Limerick get a handful of vouchers from Dogs Trust at the start of each year in Jan/Feb. This year vets only got nine vouchers each so they get snapped up on waiting lists way in advance. I heard Dogs Trust are actually phasing out the scheme so not guaranteed there will be any vouchers next year.

Advertisement